Waiver

LDF

does anyone have or know where the list can be obtain. i mean the order of the clubs selecting.

question. if a player is available and is on the waiver, do the sox claim him?

let say a pitcher or a of'er with power.

i say yes to any that can help. esp if some of them are on the last yr of their contract.

does anyone have or know where the list can be obtain. i mean the order of the clubs selecting.

question. if a player is available and is on the waiver, do the sox claim him?

let say a pitcher or a of'er with power.

i say yes to any that can help. esp if some of them are on the last yr of their contract.

It goes from worst record up, if I remember correctly..so say, for example, ChiSox see that a pitcher they want is on the waiver wire...Minny can put in a claim to block us...and they won't necessarily get that player, if the waiving team pulls the waiver back

I'm pretty sure it goes by record, worst record is first and so on.

As far the list of players on waivers, that doesn't get announced.

i know about the players, i was wondering about the clubs. worst record, if that by this yr record or based on the draft?

i know about the players, i was wondering about the clubs. worst record, if that by this yr record or based on the draft?

I think it's by record until a team picks. So if San Diego is number 1 Detroit had to pick a player off waivers.

I'm pretty sure it goes by record, worst record is first and so on.

As far the list of players on waivers, that doesn't get announced.

The waiver list goes from worst record to best in your league...... then the other league, from worst to best record.... So the Sox would be near the end of the chances to claim a player from the national league.

Generally, players get claimed and pulled back unless they just have a huge contract. Teams have to be careful about claiming a player just to block them from another team, because if he doesn't get pulled back, you are stuck with him and his contract.

The likelihood of the Sox claiming a player and getting to keep him is very small.