July RBI Leaders

DonkeyKongerko

the sox offense is finally playing up to its ability and if they keep this up they will be a very dangerous team in the playoffs.

Couple that with the fact that most post season teams can feasibly go with a 3-man rotation and, IF the White Sox make the playoffs, you gotta like our chances at success.

i think the trio of elo,colon, and buerhle and a good bullpen mixed with this explosive offense just might be the ingredients for a world series.

Don't forget defense. I think that Roberto's arrival has really caused other guys to step up with their glove.

All in all, the defense has been steady all year, other than Jiminez. Robbie A just made that much better.

Yeah, Jose has really cut down on the errors this year. Except for an occasional lack of concentration, Jose's defense has been solid. Tonight he got to a ball that was on the first base side of second. He couldn't throw the guy out but he didn't throw it away. I think Jose had a tough time not knowing what his role was the last few years. He moved around from ss to 3b even to cf for awhile. Hopefully our defense stays solid for the pennant race.

I can see Carlos Lee hitting..

.280 30 100

Those look like reasonable numbers for him to finish out the year and I am being basic here.. There are two months left and I am predicting like 7 hrs and 25 Rbis! Carlos is having a great year and its only improved with the rest of the offense comming around.. also I like him in the 2 hole

Couple that with the fact that most post season teams can feasibly go with a 3-man rotation and, IF the White Sox make the playoffs, you gotta like our chances at success.

and when we make the playoffs I expect you to post

GIVE JM A 10 YEAR CONTRACT!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:headbang :headbang :headbang

:bringit :bringit :bringit

Do notice that my sig is now "Fire JM" free  :bang

of course I noticed! nothing escapes me! That's why I suggested the new signature! :lol: :lol:

I also noted in another thread that you want Mr Showtime and me to perform some sort of oral favor on you downtown - and I am still trying to think of a response to that - but it is Saturday and I am working on the church bulletin so snappy comebacks to your telling us to kiss your ass are hard to come by -

but if the Sox win the 2003 World Series in 4 straight, I will wear a "We love KW" shirt and do it - but you gotta be in your go to work clothes - ;)

:ph34r: :lol: :cheers

look at the runs the team got this past week................

and another what 3 or 4 more hrs............

this offense is taking off.

Jerry better not f*** with the lineup again!!

Seems C.Lee likes hitting in the 2 hole.Could it be because he's arbitration eligible next year?? A big payday coming??

Tune in later,

Same SOX time,

same SOX channel.