Alexei Ramirez wins AL Silver Slugger

LittleHurt05

I'm on the White Sox official Facebook page attempting to explain why Alexei's defense was fantastic to the baseball retarded. He had 20 errors? Yeah ok but his range means that he had 215 more playable balls than the Gold Glove winner and he had 249 putouts instead of 182. This is pretty basic stuff I'd think

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 12, 2010 -> 06:46 PM)
I'm on the White Sox official Facebook page attempting to explain why Alexei's defense was fantastic to the baseball retarded. He had 20 errors? Yeah ok but his range means that he had 215 more playable balls than the Gold Glove winner and he had 249 putouts instead of 182. This is pretty basic stuff I'd think

BUT JETER ONLY HAD 6 ERRORS. HE IS AMAZING.

Interesting note about Alexei's contract:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseb...0,3099502.story

Ramirez will be rewarded shortly. He has until Dec. 1 to opt out of his $1.1 million salary for 2011 and seek salary arbitration. The Sox then can consent to arbitration or pay Ramirez $2.75 million (the latter more likely).

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Nov 13, 2010 -> 10:22 AM)
Interesting note about Alexei's contract:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseb...0,3099502.story

Wow, I had never heard of that. There is zero chance we let him go to arbit though. In this day an age, he would make a killing in front of a judge.