Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanchez -9

McLenmore Ks steal attempt 2E as Sandy throws ball away Sanchez to 3

Ichiro sac 3A, Sanchez scores

0-3 Seattle

last batter 6

0-3 bad guys

He did that earlier. Boone stole second and he threw it like 5 feet to the third base side. What a loser. Lets trade him to KC, hell fit right in...

Danny Wright isnt gonna get it done...

Yeah he has only given up 3 runs but he is gettin HIT all over the place and hard...

Unless our bats get goin and bail him out I think we need a new 5th starter..

Porzio again?

Danny Wright isnt gonna get it done...

Yeah he has only given up 3 runs but he is gettin HIT all over the place and hard...

Unless our bats get goin and bail him out I think we need a new 5th starter..

Porzio again?

What the f*** are u talking about? He's given up 2 earned runs. If the Sox bats supply him with the run support the others have gotten you'd be praising his name right now.

CWSOX45

Actually I WOULDNT be praising him if we were winning right now because he IS getting hit around.. They arent little bloop hits either they are all hard line drives..

I dont think Wright is the Answer... sorry

Actually I WOULDNT be praising him if we were winning right now because he IS getting hit around.. They arent little bloop hits either they are all hard line drives..

5 hits through 5 isn't that bad. It's decent. I don't know what you want.

You're right 2 earned runs is horrible. Who cares if he's been hit around, he's pitched out of jams. Loaiza was hit around earlier against KC and only gave up 3 earned runs. Wright is the only answer we have for the moment.

CWSOX45

Ryan Franklin has thrown 92 pitches so far. If we can work him next inning some, they'll have to go to their bullpen. Let's hope we'll get him out of the game with 1 out in the 7th, and then tear apart Seattle's bullpen. :headbang

Ryan Franklin has thrown 92 pitches so far.  If we can work him next inning some, they'll have to go to their bullpen.  Let's hope we'll get him out of the game with 1 out in the 7th, and then tear apart Seattle's bullpen. :headbang

Just as long as Danny can hold them here.

CWSOX45

Look im not trying to say I dont like Danny Wright because I do and I wish he would do good but I just dont think he is going to be able to.. At least not for the time being... You know that the rest of the year is real important because we are dead tied with the Royals

Oh yeah, they just JACKED a 3 run HR against Wright so I think thats

6 Runs, 8 Hits in 6 Innings... are you gonna argue how good hes doin now?