Edwin Yan

KipWellsFan

I was looking at the minor leagues today and I noticed a guy named Yan stole 82 bases or something like that. Isnt that some sort of record. Then I looked him up on ebay and it gave me a bunch of pics of him but in a Pittsburgh Pirates jersey. How did we get him and does he have any potential.:huh

Originally posted by Molto

don't say that MIKE!!!! 

sox fans don't like hearing good news.

PLEASE LET GUERRIER TURN OUT TO BE GREAT SO WE CAN ALL COMPLAIN AGAIN - sox fan 

HAHAHAHAHA!!! f*** yes! :metal

Yan is a guy I like a whole lot. The guy has great speed and gap power. He is a slap hitter and realizes that for him to be a good hitter and make the majors he has to not strike out and hit the ball on the ground/on a line, anything else is inexcuseable.

I compare this kid to Luis Castill of the Marlins and I think he's going to pan out.

Originally posted by Molto

don't say that MIKE!!!! 

sox fans don't like hearing good news.

PLEASE LET GUERRIER TURN OUT TO BE GREAT SO WE CAN ALL COMPLAIN AGAIN - sox fan 

this one is just for you:D

dont worry ..if yan is anything special the wheeler dealer will throw him in in his next deal to sweeten the pot :o