Chad Krueter?

Cali

WHY!!!!!!!!!! We went down that road and got rid of him. why the f*** would they want another weak bat and over rated catcher? I hate the idea of 3 catchers it's completly stupid. Olivo needs to be in there 4 days a week and get the at bats. Manuel will tinker all year with s*** like this.

By the all star break, willie harris and Jiminez arent going to know what position they play. Wille will be at 2b and cf, Jiminez will be 2b and SS. If they're trying to copy the Angels like it has been printed, why dont they look at the consistant lineups and defense Socia put on teh field all year? Idiots!

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

WHY!!!!!!!!!! We went down that road and got rid of him. why the f*** would they want another weak bat and over rated catcher? I hate the idea of 3 catchers it's completly stupid. Olivo needs to be in there 4 days a week and get the at bats. Manuel will tinker all year with s*** like this. 

By the all star break, willie harris and Jiminez arent going to know what position they play. Wille will be at 2b and cf, Jiminez will be 2b and SS. If they're trying to copy the Angels like it has been printed, why dont they look at the consistant lineups and defense Socia put on teh field all year? Idiots!

did you read where manuel is still going to use the closer by committee??

I think adding a third catcher is just for ST. they can't go in with two catchers. what happens if Olivo or Paul gets hurt. we'd be in a hole then.

they just have to sign a guy to a minor league deal just in case.

Originally posted by baggio202

isnt kreuter like 40???

He's a lot better then Mark Johson, both at the plate and when it comes to handling pitchers.

This would be a very solid move, imo. I've only heard good things about him. Plus, for all those Cub haters here, don't you remember he went after those Cub fans :D

I'd love having a guy like him behind Olivo.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

isnt kreuter like 40???

He's a lot better then Mark Johson, both at the plate and when it comes to handling pitchers

This would be a very solid move, imo. I've only heard good things about him. Plus, for all those Cub haters here, don't you remember he went after those Cub fans :D

I'd love having a guy like him behind Olivo.

id have loved having him behind olivo too...about 10 years ago...

did you read where manuel is still going to use the closer by committee??

I believe Tony LaRussa also said that after signing Jason Isringhausen last year, they were going to use closer by committee, or it was reported somewhere atleast. I doubt he uses closer by committee...what he was thinking was that Osuna and Marte will probably get a COMBINED total of 13 saves, and he thinks he has 3 closers.

I wonder if Manuel ate paint chips when he was a kid.

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by baggio202did you read where manuel is still going to use the closer by committee??

Here's the thing.

Manuel just says s*** for the sake of saying it. He doesn't think ahead, just whatever is on his mind that day.

Manuel is a fool. I don't mind him, but all he does is yap, instead of thinking what the players will think about it.

If players here this is going to happen or that is going to happen they expect to see it, of course with Manuel, odds are he was just talking out of his ass, and it isn't going to happen.

Why can't he just shut up when it comes to personell moves, unless he's already talked to the said player.