Sunday game thread

cwsox

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not taking any advice from a guy with a pic of Jeremy Shockey in his sig. Sorry...

that's fine, we've already established you know nothing about him. just like you know nothing about the economy, loan officers, 24 of the white sox...hmm i could go on forever.

that's fine, we've already established you know nothing about him. just like you know nothing about the economy, loan officers, 24 of the white sox...hmm i could go on forever.

Hey spiff, can we call you junior now? :lol: Sorry couldnt resist..........me :bang

I know enough about Shockey not to like him. Last year, 49er Julian Peterson ripped Shockey in the press. When SF and NYG met up in the playoffs, Shockey caught a pass and was sprinting towards the endzone when he saw Peterson at like the 1 yard line. He forgot about the easy score and laid it in to Peterson. Can you say Sammy Sosa gone physical? I can. And then later in the game he dropped a pass in the endzone and the Giants failed to score. If I remember correctly, the 49ers came from 24 down and won by one. And then, I dont remember what game, Shockey flipped off a ref and threw some ice water on some kids, one of whom broke into tears. Great family atmosphere this guys provides...

I know enough about Shockey not to like him. Last year, 49er Julian Peterson ripped Shockey in the press. When SF and NYG met up in the playoffs, Shockey caught a pass and was sprinting towards the endzone when he saw Peterson at like the 1 yard line. He forgot about the easy score and laid it in to Peterson. Can you say Sammy Sosa gone physical? I can. And then later in the game he dropped a pass in the endzone and the Giants failed to score. If I remember correctly, the 49ers came from 24 down and won by one. And then, I dont remember what game, Shockey flipped off a ref and threw some ice water on some kids, one of whom broke into tears. Great family atmosphere this guys provides...

hmm seems like you don't know the whole story, alright well i don't care. explaining things to you is like talking to the wall. only the wall shows gleams of comprehension every once in a while.

hmm seems like you don't know the whole story, alright well i don't care. explaining things to you is like talking to the wall. only the wall shows gleams of comprehension every once in a while.

:lol: they do? ........that was funny.

:angry: This sucks. Are we going to win this division or what?

KC's shown again they are good enough to win series against the losers of the AL.

The SOX play a WHOLE lot of winners the rest of the way.

We just got spanked hard by the M's 2 days in a row.

3 F'g runs in 2 gms vs the M's. Pitiful.

they look stunning!  :lol:

it took me months to pick out which ones I wanted - and I am very happy with them - at least at USCF I get a lot of compliments on them!

actually, those would look pretty cool if done right.

they look stunning!  :lol:

it took me months to pick out which ones I wanted - and I am very happy with them - at least at USCF I get a lot of compliments on them!

Three tatoos with these logos, CW, you are diehard fan... :headbang