Sunday game thread

cwsox

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to hell Buehrle. I hate you. Ive hated you for a long, long time. 6-1. Way to keep us in the game!

These are the teams were gonna face in the playoffs. Sorry Buehrle, but youre truly pathetic pitching isnt going to get any help in the playoffs. Wait, what am I talkin about? Were not going to the playoffs. Never mind.

Two games back of KC. We wont sweep em again. You can call this hot streak (thats why they call it a streak) terminated. KC is going to run away with this division and honestly I could care less...

I meant the offense who scores 10-12 runs a game.

dude that happens when they get hot, when they arent hot, they cant score for s*** cuz theyre too dumb to just put the ball in play, instead of swinging for the fences on every pitch.

Go to hell Buehrle. I hate you. Ive hated you for a long, long time. 6-1. Way to keep us in the game!

These are the teams were gonna face in the playoffs. Sorry Buehrle, but youre truly pathetic pitching isnt going to get any help in the playoffs. Wait, what am I talkin about? Were not going to the playoffs. Never mind.

Two games back of KC. We wont sweep em again. You can call this hot streak (thats why they call it a streak) terminated. KC is going to run away with this division and honestly I could care less...

:dips***

No, if you had a clue about baseball, youd know those hits arent luck. :rolleyes:

What? Why do you always accuse people? You are such a f***ing asshole...geez. Just because a player can fend off a pitch doesn't mean they deserve a hit. They are mostly luck. It's that simple. If you would get your head out of your ass and realize that that is what's going on, maybe you would realize those hits are at least partially luck.

It scares me to think about, but if the sox do actually win this joke of a division. These are the teams we are gonna play and get swept by. They do all the little things right, the sox don't. When they're hot, they win because of HR's, when they're not, they lose because of trying to hit HR's. That's alright, I'm confident that we'll at least win the series against KC.

What? Why do you always accuse people? You are such a f***ing asshole...geez. Just because a player can fend off a pitch doesn't mean they deserve a hit. They are mostly luck. It's that simple. If you would get your head out of your ass and realize that that is what's going on, maybe you would realize those hits are at least partially luck.

LOL lemme know when u want a lesson on baseball. Yeah Ichiro is just lucky right? Thats how he approaches every at bat. What a lucky f***er!! LOL

it will be a famous comeback victory for us

this day and age 5 runs is not insurmmountable

and we can do it

Cw, youre my friend, but I must say youre acting nutty. We have no heart and Buehrle is pitching...

one may despair and give up or one may play as if the game is winnable

which atttitude do you want our players to have now?

have the same

LOL lemme know when u want a lesson on baseball.  Yeah Ichiro is just lucky right?  Thats how he approaches every at bat.  What a lucky f***er!! LOL

Not Ichiro. Did you see the Olerud hit? C'mon, that was luck. Ichiro gets those hits because that's the way he swings, but most of his hits are solid hits. Not complete bloopers like Olerud hit. :fyou Bmr

Not Ichiro. Did you see the Olerud hit? C'mon, that was luck. Ichiro gets those hits because that's the way he swings, but most of his hits are solid hits. Not complete bloopers like Olerud hit. :fyou Bmr

Those players are professional hitters who are smart enough to know when to put the ball in play and not swing for the fences. Its not luck at all. Its skill and thats why their team whipped our ass in the playoffs 3 years ago and would do it again this year, if given the chance. Luck, dude cmon youre better than that. :nono

Ya know what I hope happens? I hope Buehrle goes to St Louis when he reaches free agency and I hope he signs a nice contract for a really long time. I hope we dont win anything until he leaves too. And then, I hope we go on a tear and win WS in like 3 of the next six seasons. I hope Buehrle never even makes the playoffs. I hope St Louis loses 90 every year hes there. And then when he leaves, I hope they go on a tear. Im a Sox fan and a Buehrle hater...

Those players are professional hitters who are smart enough to know when to put the ball in play and not swing for the fences.  Its not luck at all.  Its skill and thats why their team whipped our ass in the playoffs 3 years ago and would do it again this year, if given the chance. Luck, dude cmon youre better than that.    :nono

Did I say everyone of these hits was luck? No. Did I say the Sox swinging for the fences is good? No. Plain and simple. The only lucky hit was the Olerud blooper. I'm not going to repeat myself as I often have to when arguing with you, so I'll just drop it.

It scares me to think about, but if the sox do actually win this joke of a division.  These are the teams we are gonna play and get swept by.  They do all the little things right, the sox don't.  When they're hot, they win because of HR's, when they're not, they lose because of trying to hit HR's.  That's alright, I'm confident that we'll at least win the series against KC.

I dont want to go to the playoffs. We need improvement. Complete rebuilding. If we make the playoffs, well simply embarass ourselves. These are the teams were gonna play and get killed by...