Saturday's Tailgate

Steff

koch your starting to sound like heather... geez us.... the plans go as were originally set up.............why do you guys sweat the small s*** all the time???? yes your tickets will be waiting on you and yes the beer and food will be flowing too.......... :D

Ah crap, the last thing i want is to sound like heather....that'd bad news :ph34r: :nono :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We see a moose once in while when driving. The reason we camp on an island out in middle of lake is due to bears. Before I joined up with this group 15 years ago, they had a bear rip thru their tent when they were on the lake (someone had candy in a bag in the tent). So we now stay on an island instead of mainland. Helps with mosquitos too, since more of a breeze.

Bears can swim, have seen that, but so far never had one come out to our island.

Guest hotsoxchick1
We see a moose once in while when driving. The reason we camp on an island out in middle of lake is due to bears. Before I joined up with this group 15 years ago, they had a bear rip thru their tent when they were on the lake (someone had candy in a bag in the tent). So we now stay on an island instead of mainland. Helps with mosquitos too, since more of a breeze.

Bears can swim, have seen that, but so far never had one come out to our island.

yikes.. now i know why my idea of camping involves the marriott suites..lol.. never been attacked by a bear in the pool before.... :D .....anyhow i hope you have an enjoyable trip and you catch alot of fish.......stay dry and warm.....and mosquito free.......no bears....bring back the big ones.. or at least some good fish tales...... :D