Saturday's Tailgate

Steff

Hi guys..

Tailgate is set for Saturday in lot E - gate nearest to the entrance to the Bull Pen Bar. We'll be getting there about 2:30ish. Confirmed group of 32 already :headbang

Just bring your own beverages, and PM me if you'd like to contribute to the menu.

If anyone is still debating on attending that game... better decide quickly. Lower deck is nearly all sold out!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steff -

Wouldn't lot E, not F, be the closest to the bullpen sports bar? It's right outside the right field corner...isn't F on the other side of 37th street?

Uhhhh... duh! :lolhitting

You are correct.

Lot E folks..

Steff -

Wouldn't lot E, not F, be the closest to the bullpen sports bar? It's right outside the right field corner...isn't F on the other side of 37th street?

You are correct.

Lot E folks..

Looks like someone's got a case of the "Mondays" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steff -

You are correct.

Lot E folks..

Looks like someon's got a case of the "Mondays" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, you're not kidding. I've been on the go since last Thursday with 6 different projects. They are finally nearing completion and I am frazzled. I hate month end.

Wish I was just a stupid Loan Officer.... :rolleyes:

Steff -

You are correct.

Lot E folks..

Oh, you're not kidding. I've been on the go since last Thursday with 6 different projects. They are finally nearing completion and I am frazzled. I hate month end.

Wish I was just a stupid Loan Officer.... :rolleyes:

Well, good luck with that, hope the load lightens up, and just think, only a few hours til you're chillin in the cell watchin some baseball in an electric (i hope) atmosphere.

Steff -

You are correct.

Lot E folks..

I believe you'd get your ass kicked for that... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will leave today on my bike so i can get in there in time... :lol:

And if you drink my beer... :bringit

My free diet coke you can drink.

if you are riding your bike, just be careful going through Guatemala, since they want their dictator back. :lol: Otherwise, should be a piece of cake.

and don;t be confused: the lot in question is

Lot E by Gate 2

I will leave today on my bike so i can get in there in time... :lol:

And if you drink my beer... :bringit

My free diet coke you can drink.

if you are riding your bike, just be careful going through Guatemala, since they want their dictator back. :lol: Otherwise, should be a piece of cake.

and don;t be confused: the lot in question is

Lot E by Gate 2

I think the toughest part of my trip will be passing through the Amazônia...snakes and everything in there.

:lol:

MOD EDIT:Let the record show that I changed Steff's first post from Lot "F" to Lot "E".

This is all.

...power hungry Mod....

:D

I just don't wanna be called a "jerkoff" or a "jagoff" by Roman. You gonna make you're way to the game Saturday Critic? Maury was talking about going...

MOD EDIT:Let the record show that I changed Steff's first post from Lot "F" to Lot "E".

This is all.

...power hungry Mod....

:D

I just don't wanna be called a "jerkoff" or a "jagoff" by Roman. You gonna make you're way to the game Saturday Critic? Maury was talking about going...

Yep, I'm there - bleachers section 160.

Should be fun - definitely gonna look for you at the tailgate!

Yep, I'm there - bleachers section 160.

Should be fun - definitely gonna look for you at the tailgate!

Sweet!!!

I'll be hanging with Maury, and Michelle. You can't miss Maury. :lol:

Thought you guys weren't getting there till 5..?

BTW, I responded to your pm.

Nobody tells me anything, Steff. I didn't even know I was going. Maury told me a few hours ago we have better get tickets before they sell out.

Michelle is going to call me when she gets back from Vegas. For sure I'm going with her on Friday.

Nobody tells me anything, Steff. I didn't even know I was going. Maury told me a few hours ago we have better get tickets before they sell out.

Michelle is going to call me when she gets back from Vegas. For sure I'm going with her on Friday.

I know. I taled to him earlier. And since you're going on Friday already I wont bother to offer you a ticket. :P