8/4....SOX vs. KC - The battle for the Central

Heads22

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow will be different...they wont score too many runs like today. Loaiza is going tomorrow, and they will bring Mays. We hit very well agst LHers. :bringit

:fthecubs :sosasucks

Tomorrow will be different...they wont score too many runs like today. Loaiza is going tomorrow, and they will bring Mays. We hit very well agst LHers. :bringit

:fthecubs  :sosasucks

Were screwed tomorrow! Loaizas going to blow up and were gonna get blown away! BMRs vision will be right...

Man, we have to take games 2 & 3.

Manuel pulled Garland way too early. Unless his pitch count was higher than I think.

Wont happen. BMR will be right and well get swept. This team has nothing...

My visions are rarely wrong, and believe me, im sorry to say that with this particular vision. :bang

Now that hurts for you, doesnt it cw? I dont care. I was prepared to lose. You got your hopes up and they got smashed...

wtf you talking about Roman?

I have been following the Sox for 44 years.

I have seen thousands of wins and thousand of losses.

If I went to pieces on each loss as you do, I never would have survived.

No one has ever given me $4,000,000 when we win a game and no one has ever burned my village and killed my oldest son when we lose, so I figure, it is just a game.

I am disappointed, but you assume emotions that do not exisit in a mature, experienced fan, only in young adolescents who have no perspective on life yet and what any of it means.

The only losses that ever hurt in those 44 years were 4 - one against LA, one against Baltimore, 1 against Toronto, and 1 against Seattle. The rest - just a part of life like sujn and rain and good weather and bad weather.

Hey roman you know i respect that you can have your own opinions right?  Well you are bordering on trolling right now.  You need to give it a f***ing rest. :nono

that's what i said, but i was just being an uptight punk.

Seriously, rubbing in a loss to die hard sox fans? Thats unacceptable and for the 1st time ever, i wouldnt have a problem with a banning, if he kept it up. :fyou

I want to make it clear i dont want him banned, but his behavior needs to stop. Real sox fans will stop coming here.

Yeah, enough of this childish s***.  If he is going to act like this and rub losses in our faces and talk crap about over half of the team then he shouldn't even be here.

Im not rubbing it in. We lost. Were 3 GB. Have some fun. Laugh about it. Dont be so uptight...