8/4....SOX vs. KC - The battle for the Central

Heads22

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We better win. If we dont win you can kiss the playoffs goodbye. Im starting to think we shoulda traded Frank and Alomar to true contenders. Those two guys deserve to play for a real team!

ROTFLMAO!!! There it is!!!

Frank needs a ring. And Alomar just hustles his butt off. Neither of those two players deserves the horrible fate of playing for us. We shoulda traded em to the Yankees. Or the Braves! I think the Braves are gonna win it...

Roman, get out off the closet and tell everybody in here that you are a Yanke$$ fan.

plenty of time to rally

what the bullpen needs to do is hold them -- and stop their offensive momentum

NOW

That wont happen...

I note Wunsch just k'd the side, which stopped their momentum...

are you watching the game, just being an ass on purpose, on meds legal or street, or what exactly?

plenty of time to rally

what the bullpen needs to do is hold them -- and stop their offensive momentum

NOW

That wont happen...

I note Wunsch just k'd the side, which stopped their momentum...

are you watching the game, just being an ass on purpose, on meds legal or street, or what exactly?

I think it is the second one. Or maybe it is just accidental?

I just wanted to stop on in and say hello, and to offer my sincerest apologies on Schoeny's performance. However, what the Sox have that Anaheim doesn't this year, is offense, and I'm sure that a little come from behind magic is in the cards for tonight. Remember, you're in the national spotlight tonight, so it's time for the Sox to show why they are such strong contenders this season.

I just wanted to stop on in and say hello, and to offer my sincerest apologies on Schoeny's performance.  However, what the Sox have that Anaheim doesn't this year, is offense, and I'm sure that a little come from behind magic is in the cards for tonight.  Remember, you're in the national spotlight tonight, so it's time for the Sox to show why they are such strong contenders this season.

LOL! Schoeney sucks and we, except for a few people, suck...