If youre wondering

Soxplosion

why Im such a Stifler style dick, Ill tell ya why. This post isnt to whine, its actually quite true. Everytime Ive ever posted something that I thought was well thought out and intelligent, it gets ignored. Schedule comparisons etc. Anything intelligent of mine and no one cares. Much more people talk to me when I whine and act pessimistic. Ya see how much you guys posted to me when I acted like a dick? A lot. Ive lost my motivation to post intelligently. Your reactions have made it much funner to act dumb and immature. Whenever I post something long and thought out, its nothing more than a waste of my time...

why Im such a Stifler style dick, Ill tell ya why. This post isnt to whine, its actually quite true. Everytime Ive ever posted something that I thought was well thought out and intelligent, it gets ignored. Schedule comparisons etc. Anything intelligent of mine and no one cares. Much more people talk to me when I whine and act pessimistic. Ya see how much you guys posted to me when I acted like a dick? A lot. Ive lost my motivation to post intelligently. Your reactions have made it much funner to act dumb and immature. Whenever I post something long and thought out, its nothing more than a waste of my time...

DUde all the negative reaction in the world isnt worth one positive reaction. Youd get a lot of attention if u went out and killed someone. SHould you? You know better than that........... :nono

First off, you've never come even several miles away from an intelligent post. Your ideas, in one word are stupid. You lack any insight, and you play armchair manager like too many other people. You never look at the big picture, and when one minute thing goes wrong, you s***.

Also, stop wasting my time by posting this nonsense. Don't like it? Get over it, the majority of people aren't going to lose sleep because you're not getting enough attention.

That's what surprises me Olderman...Usually u put up some pretty interesting posts. But since Saturday u have been totally trippin. Just calm down man...

The stupid and childish posts outnumber the few and far between intelligent posts.  Trust me.

OK, I spend 20 minutes posting something worth reading and get one response. I spend one minute posting something dumb and immature and I get like 50 responses. So why waste my time with the former?

OK, I spend 20 minutes posting something worth reading and get one response. I spend one minute posting something dumb and immature and I get like 50 responses. So why waste my time with the former?

Again, go cry to someone who actually cares. Whining for attention on the Internet is quite pathetic.

Because you should get your attention elsewhere. This isnt high school.

This shows that all you want is get attention...

Thanks jordanfan. Im just done wasting my time being intelligent...

Well then u can't go back to being intelligent when we start winning. That's what this is about. You're down cause we're on a 3 gm losing streak. And we feel your pain. But u can't go dissin every player wantin to get rid of them and s*** like that. I still think we've got a great team. Will pull this out...

lame

if this is because nobody congratulated you on researching all the double and triple screennames, even lamer.

I dont agree with cerb.  Maybe he needs the attention.  Maybe he doesnt get it at home.  You havent walked in his shoes.  He doesnt need your judgment, he just needs to stop.  :nono

I'm going out on a limb and assuming I've walked far too many miles in his shoes. I don't even want to divulge the nasty little things in my life.

By whining like a 5 year old, he is open to criticism. He broguth this upon himself, he has to reap the consequences. You don't just laugh in the face of everyone here, cry about it, and expect to be forgiven. That's just bulls***; he needs to grow up. End of story.

I'm going out on a limb and assuming I've walked far too many miles in his shoes. I don't even want to divulge the nasty little things in my life.

By whining like a 5 year old, he is open to criticism. He broguth this upon himself, he has to reap the consequences. You don't just laugh in the face of everyone here, cry about it, and expect to be forgiven. That's just bulls***; he needs to grow up. End of story.

Well give him the chance, and dont be so judgmental. Im sure we all do some things you would consider sad. We are human.

I will say one thing in Romans defense. Some of you tend to gang up on him and attack.  I think thats quite sad, too.

wtf it's not ganging up on him. it's called different people having the same, logical reactions.