White Sox vs. Detroit 12:10 on WGN

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 24, 2011 -> 05:16 PM)
I am indeed. I'm tired of a lot the showboating that you see and no, I'm not some grizzled old f*** who wants it to be like the old days. Miggy threw both arms in the air in a dramatic way, arched his back and then blew a kiss. If you didn't see it look again. It was an in-your-face to the Sox but that's just my opinion. In case you didn't know, the Tigers hate the Sox as do most teams in the division. I don't mind that at all, I just wish the Sox were as pumped about beating them as they are about beating us.

Yeah, I saw it, but it just didn't bother me, I guess.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 24, 2011 -> 04:35 PM)
Yeah, I saw it, but it just didn't bother me, I guess.

He's probably blowing kisses to a relative in heaven. I don't like Bobby Knight, but he has said somethings I agree with. They asked him if he prayed before games and he said no, he didn't think God really cared who won a basketball game. As someone who has lost his mom, I'd like to believe she's watching over me, and although I don't go through those type of displays, when good fortune comes my way, especially unexpectedly, I always have a "thanks mom" in me.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 24, 2011 -> 02:16 PM)
I am indeed. I'm tired of a lot the showboating that you see and no, I'm not some grizzled old f*** who wants it to be like the old days. Miggy threw both arms in the air in a dramatic way, arched his back and then blew a kiss. If you didn't see it look again. It was an in-your-face to the Sox but that's just my opinion. In case you didn't know, the Tigers hate the Sox as do most teams in the division. I don't mind that at all, I just wish the Sox were as pumped about beating them as they are about beating us.

So you're a young f*** who wants it to be like the old days?