Flash is back

RedPinStripes

The guy that i knew from the North side...................... BAD BAD BAD outing.

Flash should have never been put in. He's been used way way way too much.

I think it would have been better to let Flash have another off day today so he could be rested for the Oakland series.

Thank god for Marte.

CWSOX45

I think it would have been better to let Flash have another off day today so he could be rested for the Oakland series.

Thank god for Marte.

CWSOX45

the whole bullpen is tired. Manuel has no idea how to manage a pitching staff.

No doubt Flash and Marte might be a lil worn out. I'm not mad at flash at all. Without him we might be 6 or 7 gms out. We've got to get other guys goin in that pen. I love the way Kelly is throwin. We need Showenweis and Ginter to step it up. I saw another strory on whitesox.com about Koch wanting his closer role back. All I gotta say to that is "talk is cheap"....f***in do somethin to get it back...

Koch shoulda been in the game today insted of Gordon.. Gordon pitched too much the other night

We wanted to, at the very least, keep it interesting

:D

Now that I look back on it though, I wouldn't have minded Koch coming in. He would have done as well, if not better, then Flash did today.

Koch can throw one pitch, a fastball mid-90's over the plate SOMETIMES.

Gordon on a bad day can throw a fastball mid-90's and weak curveball over the plate sometimes.

Gordon on a good day has that fastball and DOMINANT curve going over the plate ALOT.

Basically Gordon on a bad day is still about as good as Koch on any given day.

With a 4 run lead I would have given either Koch or Ginter the shot at closing the game, making sure that either Gordon or Marte was ready just in case.

That is not what the Magic 8 Ball said to JM. Or do we think he is using a Quiji board? Tarot cards?

Thank god for Marte.

CWSOX45

the whole bullpen is tired. Manuel has no idea how to manage a pitching staff.

I dont think this jackass could balance his own checkbook, let alone manage a pitching staff.