2011-2012 NHL Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone hate the Mayers or O'Donnell move? Mayers will be a depth guy who has experience and is tough. It's 500k people, relax.

As for O'Donnell, this is a good move. To get him for 1 year for under 900k is a steal. He'll be Scott's replacement on D.

Thr 'Hawks biggest need is size. They were 4th in goals last year. These are great moves considering they've barely spent anything so far and they've added size. Add Cole OR Leino and Talbot and call it a day, Bowman.

Edited by whitesoxbrian

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 12:25 PM)
How can anyone hate the Mayers or O'Donnell move? Mayers will be a depth guy who has experience and is tough. It's 500k people, relax.

As for O'Donnell, this is a good move. To get him for 1 year for under 900k is a steal. He'll be Scott's replacement on D.

Thr 'Hawks biggest need is size. They were 4th in goals last year. These are great moves considering they've barely spent anything so far and they've added size. Add Cole OR Leino and Talbot and call it a day, Bowman.

I haven't seen anyone knocking the deal here. Both are solid moves IMO.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 01:00 PM)
Kaberle back to Toronto

I still think we ink Gagne

I remember when he was good.

EDIT: That sounds snarky. He'd actually be a great signing akin to the smart moves the Red Wings normally make with vets. I'd be down.

Edited by Steve9347