Banned from MLB board but still kicking

badabob03

Is this America? I woke up yesterday to find because of a complaint from a poster i was banned on the sox MLB board...what a crock of crap!!! No warning just poof and i was deleted along with all my posts...like i never existed...Ncorgbl was also deleted.....They can kiss my italian butt....can you imagine not being able to say what you want or express yourself and your feelings...maybe in Cuba but not in the good old U.S.A. I think the MLB board is run by extreme right wing communists who burn bibles and Mark Twain books....I'm here and all i can say is bring it on..I can take it and dish it out!!! Let's talk Sox.... :bringit

Is this America? I woke up yesterday to find because of a complaint from a poster i was banned on the sox MLB board...what a crock of crap!!! No warning just poof and i was deleted along with all my posts...like i never existed...Ncorgbl was also deleted.....They can kiss my italian butt....cam you imagine not being able to say what you want or express yourself and your feelings...maybe in Cuba but not in the good old U.S.A. I think the MLB board is run by extreme right wing communists who burn bibles and Mark Twain books....I'm here and all i can say is bring it on..I can take it and dish it out!!!

ah well, you can say practically anything you want to and get away with it on this board. hope you like soxtalk. :headbang

I like to give my opinion and will defend it untill you change my mind or prove me wrong...it's fun venting..Lord knows we deserve to vent after the last three years...I hate it when some asshole disagrees with you and all they can do is call you names and offer no opinion other than yours sucks...I like a good argument and look forward to pissing a lot of people off and getting pissed off.... :cheers

I like to give my opinion and will defend it untill you change my mind or prove me wrong...it's fun venting..Lord knows we deserve to vent after the last three years...I hate it when some asshole disagrees with you and all they can do is call you names and offer no opinion other than yours sucks...I like a good argument and look forward to pissing a lot of people off and getting pissed off.... :cheers

ahhhh we have some of those, esp some the ones who defend botch. one will even tell you to shut up, b/c he doesn't want to hear what you have to say.

i will let you figure those who has little minds, out for yourself. :D ......

Is this America? I woke up yesterday to find because of a complaint from a poster i was banned on the sox MLB board...what a crock of crap!!! No warning just poof and i was deleted along with all my posts...like i never existed...Ncorgbl was also deleted.....They can kiss my italian butt....can you imagine not being able to say what you want or express yourself and your feelings...maybe in Cuba but not in the good old U.S.A. I think the MLB board is run by extreme right wing communists who burn bibles and Mark Twain books....I'm here and all i can say is bring it on..I can take it and dish it out!!! Let's talk Sox.... :bringit

wtf? Ncorgbl's got deleted?

He never said one swear word... that's pretty lame..

Hey badabob!

I remember you from those boards at whitesox.com! Back when MLB didn't run team sites, but instead, Ignite did. 2000 was the last season that was the case. I posted as chisoxfanatic (Heather The Redbird).

It's nice to see ya here! Welcome, and let's all not forget Kelly's (Num1SoxGirl) slogan...

WSWS!!!!

Hey badabob!

I remember you from those boards at whitesox.com!  Back when MLB didn't run team sites, but instead, Ignite did.  2000 was the last season that was the case.  I posted as chisoxfanatic (Heather The Redbird).

It's nice to see ya here!  Welcome, and let's all not forget Kelly's (Num1SoxGirl) slogan...

WSWS!!!!

heather banned me from her heart. :o

Hey badabob!

I remember you from those boards at whitesox.com!  Back when MLB didn't run team sites, but instead, Ignite did.  2000 was the last season that was the case.  I posted as chisoxfanatic (Heather The Redbird).

It's nice to see ya here!  Welcome, and let's all not forget Kelly's (Num1SoxGirl) slogan...

WSWS!!!!

??? :huh:

Hey badabob!

WSWS!!!!

:whip

Hey badabob!

WSWS!!!!

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :headbang

Hey badabob!

WSWS!!!!

Me and heather are gonna get married at 2nd base in 2005........ ;)

Hey badabob!

WSWS!!!!

I'm already taken! And the two of us got married in LF!

Hey badabob!

WSWS!!!!

:fyou k remind me that next time u pm me :headbang :bang :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

BADABOB....lol. welcome to the land of the banished..............lol..... you and corg ousted from mlb land... shame shame on them.......lol....f*** them make this your home..those f***ers there are a bunch of assholes anyhow... thats why i left in the first place...... :D

Hey badabob!

WSWS!!!!

Let me guess, he dropped the ring? :lol:

Guest wsc425

I learned my lesson, as long as you don't insult other ppl you cannot get banned.