Who is the hottest chick?

SoxFan1

Who is the hottest chick in the world right now?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest chick in the world right now?

• Jessica Alba
    • Jennifer Lopez
    • Vida Guerra
    • Other (Specify Who)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna add Tara Ried in the poll but I figured some of the geeezers on the board never heard of her! She is FIIIIIIIIINE!

dude you need to shut the f*** up and respect your elders you little punk. those geezers, as you call them, are probably way more aware of whats going on in the world than your little punk ass is...... :bang

dude you need to shut the f*** up and respect your elders you little punk.  those geezers, as you call them, are probably way more aware of whats going on in the world than your little punk ass is...... :bang

I agree.

Nobody mentioned Reese yet? :huh:

dude you need to shut the f*** up and respect your elders you little punk.  those geezers, as you call them, are probably way more aware of whats going on in the world than your little punk ass is...... :bang

Who the hell stuck a stick up your ass? Geez us! Chill out before you have a heart attack!

I never disrespected older people! I was just saying that some of the older posters dont watch teenage movies and would never know who Tara Ried is! Sheeesh!

Calling them "geezers" is rude and disrespectful. I respect the older generation and do not want to see them called that.