Goddamnit, Manuel...

Capn12

Well, we face a lefty, a great lefty in Mulder tonight....can ya guess who is in Centerfield? Well, I'll give ya a hint...it SHOULD be Aaron Rowand...but it isnt. Did Everett do something to convince JM to never remove him from the lineup?

Heres a little info on Everett career vs. Mulder...this MUST be why he is playing...

Career vs. M. Mulder 
C. Everett (22 At Bats)
3 HR, 4 RBI, .182 AVG  

Well, we face a lefty, a great lefty in Mulder tonight....can ya guess who is in Centerfield? Well, I'll give ya a hint...it SHOULD be Aaron Rowand...but it isnt. Did Everett do something to convince JM to never remove him from the lineup?

Heres a little info on Everett career vs. Mulder...this MUST be why he is playing...

Career vs. M. Mulder 
C. Everett (22 At Bats)
3 HR, 4 RBI, .182 AVG  

I am so glad Carl was in the game.

Career vs. M. Mulder 
C. Everett (22 At Bats)
3 HR, 4 RBI, .182 AVG  

I am so glad Carl was in the game.

Hey Tex, you might want to kill that last note in your signature. Colon was pulled because of back spasms, JM had no choice but to pull him, or risk further more dangerours injury.

Hey Tex, you might want to kill that last note in your signature.  Colon was pulled because of back spasms, JM had no choice but to pull him, or risk further more dangerours injury.

Why worry about something insignificant like facts? Everything JM does is either wrong or lucky.