Connections

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

This is a thread to see what celebrity/athlete connections you have. If you have someone, name who, what team or what things they have done.

I know Jose's cousin.

My best friend is a web host so I have met and been out to dinner with Phoenix Coyote brawler Darcy Hordichuck. Cool Guy. He also is designing a site for Jeff Zimmerman the relief pitcher for the Texas Rangers.

One of the people I ride the train to work with has a nephew who just got called up by the Detroit Tigers, poor kid. Eric Eckenstahler is his name and he is a LHP out the pen.

I also used to go to a ton of Ft Wayne Komets games so I met just about every player that went through there in about a 6 or so year span. Some of the guys are in the NHL now such as Andre Roy, Eric Bogenecki, and Kevin Weekes. Plus I met lots of the opposing players such as Marty Turco and Patrick Stefan.

I dont have any real connections with anyone, but I used to wave at and talk to several different athletes (Chris Gatling, Manute Bol, Mark McGwire, Dave Parker, Dave Henderson) years ago when I lived in San Francisco. And champ, I aint giving you any points for knowing Joses cousin. Oh yeah, Norm Martel (whos hitting .280 at Winston Salem) gives me hitting lessons in the offseason. Hes a really cool dude...

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm Billy Koch's Neurologist and Proctologist.

My Job is to try and get his head out of his ass!

:lol:

omfg.. rotflmmfao........ill bet thats a real s***ty job........ :D

Guest wsc425
Oh yeah, and I know Kenny Williams very well, Roman Candle.

Hope that makes up for Jose's cousin

lol im sure you do......... :rolleyes:

Just like the time I knew 'Lee Biddle'

But I do know Herm

Guest hotsoxchick1
Oh yeah, and I know Kenny Williams very well, Roman Candle.

Hope that makes up for Jose's cousin

lol im sure you do......... :rolleyes:

Just like the time I knew 'Lee Biddle'

But I do know Herm

you knew lee??? is that the past tense or you still know him??? lol....everyone knows herm......you cant miss him at the park....... :lol:

WELL Ill just say Im in a movie......SO I have a lot of connections

BE GOOD

Which one BEGOOD? My wife was in "My Best Friends Wedding" and we were both featured in a Wicks Furniture commercial that ran in '97.

OHHHHHHH........WELL It didnt come out yet 1 more shoot left in Sept...ITS a independent movie.........WERE hoping it gets into theaters......EITHER way it'll be on TNT and whatever else

BE GOOD

BE GOOD

Which one BEGOOD? My wife was in "My Best Friends Wedding" and we were both featured in a Wicks Furniture commercial that ran in '97.

LOL.. I was an extra at the Sox game on the club level!!! Too funny. I bet I've met your wife.

BE GOOD

LOL.. I was an extra at the Sox game on the club level!!! Too funny. I bet I've met your wife.

:D That is funny Stef. She was an extra in the restaurant scene. Her friend was a standin for Cameron Diaz and Julia Roberts so the crew could check lighting and sound.

My Dad bailed his friend out of jail and now my Dads friend gets my family whatever we want! He's a rich dude! :headbang

Another connection I have is My best Friends uncle, he gets free Sox tix, and he gives some to me! All great seats BTW! :headbang

BE GOOD

:D That is funny Stef. She was an extra in the restaurant scene. Her friend was a standin for Cameron Diaz and Julia Roberts so the crew could check lighting and sound.

OMG.. the karaoke scene?..?? I couldn't get off work for more then 4 days. They were filming that on the 9th or 10th day. I was so mad cause I wanted to be there for that one. Small world!