Steve Stone

Dick Allen

A guy at work has a TV and was watching the Cub game this afternoon. When Rick White came in for Houston he called me and told me to come in. After White hit 2 batters and walked 1, Stone said "evidently Jimy Williams hasn't had a chance to talk to White about his role yet" :lol: :lol: Rick White = sox fans biggest nightmare. Kills the Sox and helps the Cubs win.

A guy at work has a TV and was watching the Cub game this afternoon. When Rick White came in for Houston he called me and told me to come in. After White hit 2 batters and walked 1, Stone said "evidently Jimy Williams hasn't had a chance to talk to White about his role yet" :lol:  :lol: Rick White = sox fans biggest nightmare. Kills the Sox and helps the Cubs win.

Thank God Steve Stone came back, I can almost enjoy watching Cubs games now. Stone is a really smart guy, great guy in the booth.

As a commentator, Stone is to pitching what Hawk is to hitting to an extent.

One thing people forget about Hawk is that he's doing play-by-play AND color. As good as he is, Stone doesn't have the play-by-play responsibility, which underscores how good Hawk is.

I just fear watching those games because you never know what kind of BS Chip can drop at any given moment. I can't stand him. Thank goodness he and Joe Carter aren't still together.

As a commentator, Stone is to pitching what Hawk is to hitting to an extent.

One thing people forget about Hawk is that he's doing play-by-play AND color. As good as he is, Stone doesn't have the play-by-play responsibility, which underscores how good Hawk is.

I just fear watching those games because you never know what kind of BS Chip can drop at any given moment. I can't stand him. Thank goodness he and Joe Carter aren't still together.

Chip Carey is the worst Carey by far and very bad in general :fthecubs

I still wish that during the Crosstown classic, they would pair up Hawk and Stone for at least one game.  I think that would be a great Duo.

Steve Stone is the best analyst out there. Its so sad he has to be matched with chimp.

I don't know about the tv broadcast, but yikes! I can not listen to the Cubs radio broadcast at all.

I get ill just thinking about it.

Except I can listen to the replay of Brant Browns dropped fly ball over and over again :lol:

LOL..

I was trying to give them a chance.. but then a few weeks ago Dumb said to Dumber... "after this we go on a 7 days road trip.. right..?' Dumber said back.. "I think it's a week trip.." Dumb said "a week... that's 7 days, right?" and Dumber replied with great pride.. "yes it is!".

:puke

I don't know about the tv broadcast, but yikes! I can not listen to the Cubs radio broadcast at all.

Except I can listen to the replay of Brant Browns dropped fly ball over and over again :lol:

You have that? Please say you have it on a file you can send to me so I can download it :fthecubs

You have that? Please say you have it on a file you can send to me so I can download it :fthecubs

Sory dude I wish that I had it.