Friday's game

clujer420

no, Carl Everett is sleeping in the outfield

not JM's fault that Carl is misplaying ball after ball

its JM's fault that a 500+ career HR guy gets a shot to drive in 2 runs, with 1st base open....Jesus Christ, I'm so happy that football season is only 2 weeks away...this team needs an enema.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's manuel's fault because he keeps putting him out there.

this isn't the first time Everett has been unable to read balls.

He ALWAYS breaks back and then has to come in

he can't play center field very well

and we can't hit Colby Provolone Swiss Lewis

KW traded for a major player who if we don't play there are screams of why are we playing AR instead of CE?

The b****ing would happen regardless.

You guys are very unfair at times.

I was not in favor of the trade for Everett but since KW got him, he has to be played. And he is a professional. It is CE's fault he is misreading balls out there, not JM's.

The unimaginitive same old same old unfair b****ing gets, to my ears, tiresome.

When JM does make a questionable move, you guys have b****ed him out so unfairly so often the legitimate comment is buried like Chicken Little's one truthful warning.

this excuse about not being able to hit a pitcher they've never seen before is getting real old

hitters face teams they've never seen before every night in the big leagues.

it's part of being a pro

that by the way is a very legitimate question in my mind and makes me wonder about the souting reports having any quality (or even exisiting) and our batting coaches translating them

it's manuel's fault because he keeps putting him out there.

this isn't the first time Everett has been unable to read balls.

He ALWAYS breaks back and then has to come in

he can't play center field very well

and we can't hit Colby Provolone Swiss Lewis

KW traded for a major player who if we don't play there are screams of why are we playing AR instead of CE?

The b****ing would happen regardless.

You guys are very unfair at times.

I was not in favor of the trade for Everett but since KW got him, he has to be played. And he is a professional. It is CE's fault he is misreading balls out there, not JM's.

The unimaginitive same old same old unfair b****ing gets, to my ears, tiresome.

When JM does make a questionable move, you guys have b****ed him out so unfairly so often the legitimate comment is buried like Chicken Little's one truthful warning.

Would it be so hard to play CE at DH??? Konerko or actually, Thomas can vacate the lineup for a bit...put AaRow in CF where he belongs..and you still get the only good thing about CE, which is his bat.

manuel, however, is the manager of the team

you can't just sit there and let Everett kill you in center field night after night

play rowand in center and let Everett DH. sit Konerko or Frank each once a week.

And that's the second time in three games Valentin has overestimated his speed and ability to read plays while getting himself thrown out at third

this game is about over

was that Jose making another stupid boneheaded baserunning play - two days after he did it in Anaheim?

wtf is wrong with Jose

he's the one who should be benched - permanently

it wasn't a boneheaded play..it was an attempt to get something going, considering we have a whopping 2 hits...it was a close play, and i applaud Jose for doing it. meanwhile...Maggs looks like a big tool trying to run that one down in RF

And that's the second time in three games Valentin has overestimated his speed and ability to read plays while getting himself thrown out at third

suggesting Valentin's ego and dumb plays vastly overtakes his ability is a subject I will always discuss ;)