Friday's game

clujer420

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even rooney and Farmer just said it: They know the Sox are tired because they got to the hotel at 6 a.m. But the Rangers are playing this game at a higher gear.

They're "tired"?

If a f***ing pennant race doesn't wake them up, they ought to take their paychecks and reimburse some of the fans' money, because we pay to see them come to play every night -- not get killed by some s***ty rookie because "they're tired".

100% completely and utterly unacceptable.

Just got home from work, not looking good.  could someone tell me if anything significant happened that's not in ESPN gamelog, anything that won't show up on the boxscore?

everett's misplaying centerfield several times

jose runs us out of inning

we aren't hitting

0-4

Just got home from work, not looking good.  could someone tell me if anything significant happened that's not in ESPN gamelog, anything that won't show up on the boxscore?

Hmm...lets see...JM is the biggest tool that I know, Everett has NO clue as to how to play CF, Maggs makes a misplay in RF, resulting in a run, Robbie got called out twice on K's, and on an attempted steal by Tex, he tagged the guy out at 2nd and they said he was safe...Robbie got tossed...the bats are still back at Comiskey...Olivo still looks like Bobby HIll at the plate...think thats about it

it wasn't a boneheaded play..

yes it was

never make the 3rd out at 3rd -

especially when trailing by 4

what is better: 2 outs and runner at 2nd

or

3 outs and inning over?

whats better...playing corpseball during a pennant race...or trying to actually get something done and make a play...its not like we've stranded 8-10 runners on bsae...do what ya can with the runners you can get

Joses running in this game is the least of my concerns...1 of which is...how many times does Frank have to be in the lineup, when he obviously changed his stance from what was working..and now he either pops everything up to the right, or he K's. JM, grow a pair, and make Frank ride the pine for a couple games.

it wasn't a boneheaded play..

yes it was

never make the 3rd out at 3rd -

especially when trailing by 4

what is better: 2 outs and runner at 2nd

or

3 outs and inning over?

whats better...playing corpseball during a pennant race...or trying to actually get something done and make a play...its not like we've stranded 8-10 runners on bsae...do what ya can with the runners you can get

olaying corpseball?

bulls***

stupid base running that ends any threats you have, that is suicide ball, and stupid ball

I hope este is taken out of the game.  He shouldnt have to go through this s***.  Atleast 2 runs were because of partisan umpiring.

Since the first inning it was obvious nothing would go our way.

It seems a travesty that we're still 2 games behind Kc.

They way they have been playing, we are lucky it is only 2 behind.

Joses running in this game is the least of my concerns...1 of which is...how many times does Frank have to be in the lineup, when he obviously changed his stance from what was working..and now he either pops everything up to the right, or he K's. JM, grow a pair, and make Frank ride the pine for a couple games.

can you tell me when was Frank's last 3 hit game, last homer, and the number of total hits he had against anaheim vs the number of total hits any other sox player had against anaheim?

tell me that before you suggest Frank be benched is such an obvious move

so, you are saying that this effort, and the last 2 against Anaheim this team was putting forth an honest effort? You are fooling yourself if you think so....thats now 2 runs in 24 innings, against s*** pitching...i dislike Jose as more than most, but I'm not gonna get down on him for trying to do something to get it going...For Gods sake, we had Miguel f***ing Olivo coming up next....I'm real sure that he woulda came through clutch.

can you tell me when was Frank's last 3 hit game, last homer, and the number of total hits he had against anaheim vs the number of total hits any other sox player had against anaheim?

tell me that before you suggest Frank be benched is such an obvious move

Frank was 4-17 with a HR and 2 RBI in the Anaheim series. WOW, didn't realize he was so locked in out in Cali, my mistake. I know you seem to like to scapegoat every problem with this team on Jose, but sorry pal, it ain't the truth.