Club Level Seating @ The Cell

southsidepride15

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jul 11, 2012 -> 03:35 PM)
Spoken like a true 1%'er.

there are a lot of morons at sox games, even in the choice sections of the 100 level. Like during cubs/sox, where all these people pay $100 and up for lower deck seats, just to STAND on the outfield concourse.

So for a lil more, yeah, I'll go where it's less crowded, and the only choices for watching the game are on tv in the concourse(or bar) or in your seats.

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Jul 12, 2012 -> 10:35 AM)
I call BS on this. the Club Level is cheaper than PREMIUM LOWER BOX(which is on the 100 level). And dont forget the scout seats are on the 100 level as well.

You've missed the joke.

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Jul 12, 2012 -> 10:37 AM)
there are a lot of morons at sox games, even in the choice sections of the 100 level. Like during cubs/sox, where all these people pay $100 and up for lower deck seats, just to STAND on the outfield concourse.

So for a lil more, yeah, I'll go where it's less crowded, and the only choices for watching the game are on tv in the concourse(or bar) or in your seats.

The 1% thing was a joke. :P

i had mixed feelings about the 300 level. i prefer the atmosphere of being in the 100 level but its nice how the concourse is indoors. we went once when it was really cold in april and it was nice being able to warm up inside. also, all the indoor tvs they have, they dont just put the sox game, i remember they had the bulls game on. i also rather get whatever i want to eat than to have a waiter or get something in the bar. prefer going to the hotdog/slushy-margarita stand myself in the 100 level

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jul 12, 2012 -> 11:00 AM)
I'm thinking of ways for us 500 level scumbags to gentrify the Cell.

We've had 4 seats UD, front row, right above home plate on the 3B side, for years now, and I would never move to the lower deck. I can always go down there anyway to walk around, since I have season tickets. But why would I pay 50% more, or more than that, for lesser views? I've got no one in front of me right now, its awesome.

Boy I'm a two-time loser here apparently, since I'm either common folk in the--gasp!--UD when I take my mom or I stand on the LF concourse by 163 with my friends, yes the entire game. Although we don't pay $100/ticket.

I still want to try club level though. Do you think they will still smell my 99%-ness and toss me over the rail?

QUOTE (LVSoxFan @ Jul 12, 2012 -> 11:20 AM)
Boy I'm a two-time loser here apparently, since I'm either common folk in the--gasp!--UD when I take my mom or I stand on the LF concourse by 163 with my friends, yes the entire game. Although we don't pay $100/ticket.

I still want to try club level though. Do you think they will still smell my 99%-ness and toss me over the rail?

no one cares if you sit in the club level. it's not like people dress in suits and ties at the club level. Edited by ewokpelts