Chicago White Sox vs. The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of Southern Ca

Quin

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 3, 2012 -> 08:37 PM)
Well, Fontenot is probably a better hitter than Beckham is.

I'll try anyone but Beckham. The kid is a bust offensively. Needs to have a change of scenery.

Edited by Caesar

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 02:41 AM)
Can this guy have a 1-2-3 inning? Gets 2 quick outs the last 4 innings then looks like total s***.

I really wonder how healthy that elbow is. He looks to be aiming everything he throws, and doesn't come close to finishing his pitches like he did to start last year.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 3, 2012 -> 08:42 PM)
I really wonder how healthy that elbow is. He looks to be aiming everything he throws, and doesn't come close to finishing his pitches like he did to start last year.

He loses his concentration it looks like.

From MLB.com

Umpire Paul Nauert didn't agree with Scioscia, who then protested the game -- with the official call to the press box made between innings. The official protest explanation from the Angels states that Konerko was running out of the baseline the last 45 feet to first.

The Angels now must file an official report on the protested play to Majojr League Baseball's baseball operations department within 24 hours.

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 3, 2012 -> 09:44 PM)
You know there had to be a bet on that. Justin won by less than an hour.

Gotta be the first time ever 2 brothers did that, & may just be the last.

Kinda reminds me when Paulie & Dye went back to back & both were homer number 300 at Comerica. Will never forget that moment.