What do you collect?

SoxFan1

What kind of stuff (if any) do you collect?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of stuff (if any) do you collect?

• Cards (Specify Sport)
    • Memorabilia (Specify Sport)
    • Hot Wheels/ Other Toys
    • Cd's/Cassettes/Records
    • Comics/Magazines
    • Other

Guest hotsoxchick1

i have started a baseball card collection for my kids.. bought them complete sets of topps and upper deck cards since they were born.. they have quite the collection now and with the ones i have collected through the years added to it, its quite the investment.......i also collect any kind of sports stuff.. i have a whole room deidcated to chicago sports... (mostly sox stuff though)....and my attic is full of old score cards from the 60's and programs and news articles and such of my favorite players..........

The Beatles, what a great band.  Do you collect their records and such?

Records, posters, pictures, CD's, assorted other memorablia...I have every song they ever released on CD. I even have gotten some of the forgein records on CD to fill in songs that I couldn't find in the US on CD. I love my Beatles. :headbang

I have a best friend I did a radio show with in college and we even sat down and did our own top 64 Beatles songs countdown.

Records, posters, pictures, CD's, assorted other memorablia...I have every song they ever released on CD.  I even have gotten some of the forgein records on CD to fill in songs that I couldn't find in the US on CD.  I love my Beatles. :headbang

I have a best friend I did a radio show with in college and we even sat down and did our own top 64 Beatles songs countdown.

Man, you'd like one of my best buddies. Biggest Beatles fan I ever knew...well right with you.

Guy is always telling me I got it all wrong with SoxNet and that it should be Beatlesnet :lol:

But now I got to say they are singlehandedly the best band ever. I have burned many a CD in compiling my own Beatles Greatest Hits CD (Its about 70 songs and 3 discs) and I still am like damn, I'm missing that song which kicked butt.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Records, posters, pictures, CD's, assorted other memorablia...I have every song they ever released on CD.  I even have gotten some of the forgein records on CD to fill in songs that I couldn't find in the US on CD.  I love my Beatles. :headbang

i have absoultely everything the beatles ever made not only in albums but on 8 tracks too....... :D im thinkin maybe i can work out a deal with ya for trade???? you interested?????

Used to collect baseball cards.

Don't collect anything now, other then the Souvenir Cups from the different stadiums I've been too.  Those things come in handy with all the juice I drink. :D

Brought back almost 30 plastic cups from my roadtrip this spring. They are all right here in the apartment, saved some money not having to buy em

Used to collect hockey and baseball cards

I guess you could say i collect jerseys. I have probly 20 of em and keep adding to them consistently. I like wearing jerseys

I collect Chicago sports apparel of any kind...So far I have:

Blackhawks: 2 hats, Amonte home white CCM jersey, 3 sweatshirts, 6 t-shirts, 1 pair of earrings, 1 pair of mini-pajama shorts, 1 bra

Bears: Urlacher navy blue Puma jersey, 1 sweatshirt, 4 t-shirts, 1 bandana

Sox: 4 hats, Thomas black batting practice jersey, 7 t-shirts, 2 dago t-shirts, 1 pair of earrings

Bulls: 1 sweatshirt, 4 t-shirts

Total: 42 pieces of Chicago sports apparel. I can wear a different shirt each day of a 31-day month and not have to repeat!

Guest hotsoxchick1
NOTHING......EXPECT Dolphins and White Sox and Knicks and Hoyas memoribila (im using big words now  :o )

BE GOOD

expect or except....which is it......lol......