Rosenthal speculates on deadline deal candidates

southsider2k5

QUOTE (LDF @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 05:33 PM)
I am going to be honest here, I was for trading Viciedo before the season started. now I would like to hold on to him and see

what is going to happen here.

I haven't seen this kind of excitement in a long time for the sox. the turn around as some are saying or questioning start with the

smart acquisition that Hahn made. so it starts from him and then dribble down to the players. but the main key is Jose.

BTW.... I been wondering how was puig acting when he played on the same team with Jose ?

Good points made. I think a lot of folks were nt in favor of Viciedo staying. Alexei is another one. Beckham started to turn things around last year when hurt and I am in favor of seeing what he has to offer with the bat still. We give up pretty quickly sometimes on our talent and at other times rush our young players and not give them time to learn. I bet Jose doesn't speak ill of Puig, even if called for, as he seems to be an real professional

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 06:31 PM)
I'd trade any of the usual mentioned guys for high end prospects or prospects with high ceiling, with some emphasis on pitching.

No mediocre veterans and absolutely no middle relievers need apply.

that is if the other team has the same value as we do for our prospects. our infielders, on the team and in the farm is our real

wealth. we can trade Gordon, for prospects if he comes around. where are we going to put Davidson if conor keeps on hitting,

we need pitching as everyone is mentioning.

here is another train of thought, the rest of league now know of Hahn success this past off season, how many will make it harder

for future trades?

QUOTE (LDF @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 03:02 PM)
that is if the other team has the same value as we do for our prospects. our infielders, on the team and in the farm is our real

wealth. we can trade Gordon, for prospects if he comes around. where are we going to put Davidson if conor keeps on hitting,

we need pitching as everyone is mentioning.

here is another train of thought, the rest of league now know of Hahn success this past off season, how many will make it harder

for future trades?

If a GM needs players for the stretch run, I doubt the are thinking too much about the White Sox rebuilding plans. They are worried about winning their own race.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 08:04 PM)
If a GM needs players for the stretch run, I doubt the are thinking too much about the White Sox rebuilding plans. They are worried about winning their own race.

I somewhat agree, but do we have the same value as the other team has ???? do we have to overpay ?

hey Southsider ........ how is it going? this team is exciting to watch. I am glad most of the old poster are still here.

Peace

QUOTE (LDF @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 03:13 PM)
I somewhat agree, but do we have the same value as the other team has ???? do we have to overpay ?

hey Southsider ........ how is it going? this team is exciting to watch. I am glad most of the old poster are still here.

Peace

I think the opposite will be true. With as many teams that are "in" it now with the extra playoff spots, the pressure to win is higher than ever. There are fewer sellers to go around than their used to be. This team is very fun to watch. I already want a #1 jersey.

And I am good, I really glad to see you back around LDF. It is flashback to the good ol' days!

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 08:15 PM)
I think the opposite will be true. With as many teams that are "in" it now with the extra playoff spots, the pressure to win is higher than ever. There are fewer sellers to go around than their used to be. This team is very fun to watch. I already want a #1 jersey.

And I am good, I really glad to see you back around LDF. It is flashback to the good ol' days!

hell yesssss

I really am stroke to have Hahn at the helm. the next step is to see how this upcoming draft is going to play out.