Favorite NFL Teams

The Bones

DABEARS

Can't wait to see them play San Fran this weekend.  Also gonna stop by Pac Bell on Saturday  :headbang

Be sure to boo Shoop!

Hey...I don't mind Shoop...I will only Boo Jauron, well if they are losing, so I hope I ain't booing anyone.

You don't mind a guy who runs a high school-like offense?

DABEARS

Can't wait to see them play San Fran this weekend.  Also gonna stop by Pac Bell on Saturday  :headbang

Be sure to boo Shoop!

Hey...I don't mind Shoop...I will only Boo Jauron, well if they are losing, so I hope I ain't booing anyone.

You don't mind a guy who runs a high school-like offense?

Hey now, don't go insult High School offenses like that :angry: :lol: :lol:

EDIT:

"MIAMI has the Dolphins the greatest football team we take the ball control the goal like no ones ever seen were in the air were on the ground were always in control and when ya say Miami ya talkin super-bowl cause were the Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins #1 ya were the Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins numberrrrrrrr one Everybody Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins #1 yes were the Miami Dolphins Miami DOlphins Miami Dolphins number 1"

"MIAMI has the Dolphins the greatest football team and when ya talkin Miami ya talkin super-bowl cause were the Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins #1 ya Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins numberrrrrrrr one"

Nada chance! Daaaaa 85 Bearssssssss were better! :headbang

***And I KNOW that you were just quoting a song!***