BridgeportHeather

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Can one of the people at the park tell that loud mouth Twins f*** to suck a dick? Hes f***in annoying. I hope the Sox come back and beat the s*** outta the Twins just cuz of him...

:lol: :lol: :lol: call security roman and tell them hes putting a damper on your broadcast......... :lol: they can take the damn hot dog guy with him..... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
this team just doesn't have the small-ball mentality

hoped they would figure it out by now.

but we're going to live -- or die -- by the home run (or pop out)

thats exactly their problem.... and they had better figure out the small ball quickly cause we need it drastically in minny next week.. thats the only way to win in that hell hole.......

This game will make or break the season. We cant go to Boston tied with Minnesota. I thought Loaiza would step up and give us a two game lead, but he has failed miserably. His prior success with us has no impact on how I think of his performance today. You fail when the heat is on and you fail. There is no possibility for general success in that situation. This team needs to come back today and really step it up when they go to Boston.

And for Danny Wright tomorrow, skip him, we cant afford to lose...

Guest hotsoxchick1
This game will make or break the season. We cant go to Boston tied with Minnesota. I thought Loaiza would step up and give us a two game lead, but he has failed miserably. His prior success with us has no impact on how I think of his performance today. You fail when the heat is on and you fail. There is no possibility for general success in that situation. This team needs to come back today and really step it up when they go to Boston.

roman i wouldnt say its all loz fault... everyone has had their f*** ups in this game... well all but frank... ;) ....your right though it sucks going into boston and then to the hell hole dome tied in first with minny.......would have been nice to have a lead cushion there.......

I wish the offense would wake up personally, but that is just my opinion. Damn, this team can really frustrate the heck out of a person... :(

I don't care what he's hitting.

We're not paying Konerko $7 million to sit on the bench in the biggest game of the year.

Yeah.. i agree, Paulie is one of our hottest hitters right now...

HOW DO YOU BENCH HIM JM IN THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR!

CARLOS CANT DO IT ALL!

GO SOX + #45!

roman i wouldnt say its all loz fault... everyone has had their f*** ups in this game... well all but frank... ;) ....your right though it sucks going into boston and then to the hell hole dome tied in first with minny.......would have been nice to have a lead cushion there.......

Youre right. f*** Alomar for dropping Everetts perfect relay. If he catches that Guzman possibly score from first, and Stewart doesnt get to third and score on the sac fly. Its a 3-1 game, which is much more overcomeable...