Game Thread (9-11): Hostess Twinkies vs. White Sox

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For the 100th time this year we came out flat as f***ing s*** in a big game. After handing it to them Monday and Tyesday we were flat as s***. I place the blame on manuel. After this season, one which we should have walked away with the division the story will be we were too tired at the end of the year by having our asses handed to us by the Tigers, Angels, Rangers and D-Rays. This is a complete f***ing joke. If I have to read about how Ghandi resurrected this team I am going to scream. This race should have been over a month ago. The Twins went 5-20 at one point. Again, this is a f***ing joke. At least JM will be gone before October 1. Then we can pay someone else $250,000 to run a Major League Basball team.

Ok, guys...6-1 now...My run was awesome...I'm taking a little play by play siesta now.  Someone else shall be in charge of it now.

See you guys Tuesday for play by play.

I would be willing to play by play, if you are hanging it up. I will do it on Friday, if they win I will do it on Saturday, and so on.

I'm looking for a Twins letdown versus the Tribe. Count on it.

I'll tell you that I was impressed with that Cleveland team. They have some good talent and I think they can play the twins tough. The Sox offense has not been real consistent the last 3 series and we need to get some fire and concentration back. Big Hurt and Valentin homered for the only two extra base hits, let alone homers, the last 2 games.

107 first row. Come by and say hi!!

Hey Steff sorry we didnt get to stop by. I didnt go to the site after I posted. Next time we'll be there Tuesday against the Yankees.

The game was awful today. This was the biggest game and they couldnt do anything. Hope we bounce back quickly.