Game Thread (9-11): Hostess Twinkies vs. White Sox

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlos, what the f*** is up with the long loopy swing? I coulda gone down stairs and taken a piss in that time!

Alomar! Drop dead you sonuvab****! Getting picked off, what the f***! Good job you lousy bastard!

He was obviously fooled by an even slower changeup than the 1st strike....

That changeup has fooled many of batters throughout Radke's career...

I spent my entire day waiting to come home and watch this game on TV and watch them blow away the Twins. I was so pissed hearing about yesterdays loss in the paper this morning I told my mom wed beat the s*** outta them today. Wed crush Radke and Loaiza would maybe allow a run. Well f*** em for doing this and f*** Loaiza for sucking like he did! :angry:

Altho good job on the bomb Frank and so far Koch looks nice...

Good Lord, did we fall out of all contention because of today????? Lighten up. Today and yesturday sucked ass. I know this. A split suck in this series, but they didnt win it, and we didnt lose it. Lets go to Boston and at least win the series.

They play like this in every big game - all they can do is piss their pants in the big games, or so it seems.

Just a theory, do you think JM pinch hit for Olivo so Burke could catch Koch? Maybe he(Koch) felt comfortable with Burke while pitching in the rehab assignment, or am I confused we're they not together in Charlotte

Probably planning ahead to save Sandy just in case we need him later. No sense in making him catch unless it is close.