KW on WSCR tonight at 6:30

rt59_bnsf

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh yeah.. so he can spew more bull s*** aobut how much he wants to put a winning team on the field... or just not answer any questions at all like he does when hes not sure what to say.......f*** that its a waste of time listening... hes got nothing new to say.........the only thing that would make it worth my time and enegery is if hes announcing that hes stepping down as gm.........other wise hes got nothing to say to me that we havent already heard time and time again........

I don't think you can listen to the Score online. However, I do think there is a way to email questions. The website is www.wscr670am.com. He's actually going to be in the studio, so he might even be on for an hour or so.

I'm thinking of calling in with a question -

Kenny - when are you going to announce the Colon, Vidro, Barrett for Biddle, Harris, Liefer blockbuster?

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen for your answer.

The website has a fax number on it and this email address:

Scoremail@wxrtwscr.cbs.com (Remember to address who you want that e-mail to go to,...ie. Dan Jiggetts, Dan Bernstein, Mike North)

You'd want it to go toJiggets - that's the show he'll be on. If I hear another email address given over the air - I'll let you know.

I'm going to ask him what was the offer that was made between you and the Giants.

Then I'm also going to ask what his other options are as of right now, other then Plan B.

Oh ya, I'll also tell him he's the best gm in the world and that he should send his paychecks to me. :D

Well, the only reason I can think of him in not telling us, is he doesn't want to make the players who were involved feel bad or something.

Still, he could at least say what the timeline was and if it was true he turned down this deal or if this was a legitimate deal offered.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Well, the only reason I can think of him in not telling us, is he doesn't want to make the players who were involved feel bad or something.

Still, he could at least say what the timeline was and if it was true he turned down this deal or if this was a legitimate deal offered.

i hope someone asked him some really hard questions as to his spy ring, his failure to keep his nose out of the clubhouse, how much he rea,lly did in the draft when he started off. in addition did he see resigning ritchie as a stop gap for out sp and how does he feels when he gets fleeced by the likes of billy beane.

Originally posted by Jjav829

I will be listening and will post a summary of what he says for those who can't get The Score, or won't be able to listen to the radio at that time.

Thanks, I just don't think I can get good reception out here...:cool: