LMAO

Bmr31

If we're not making the playoffs, and this just in, we're not making the playoffs, I would bench Jose. Why tie yourself down with a guaranteed contract to a guy at a position that you need to upgrade? Sorry, that's just business, and Jose, see you later. You didn't play well enough for me to give you 5 mill next year.

That sounds about right.... It may, MAY, even mean a nice free agent, but since we're not even making the playoffs, I doubt that.

Wunsch is 240 lbs of vagina.

I take it that that is an incredible compiment of strength.

No male has the balls to go through the discomfort and then pain of childbirth, because men are such pussies. In that the future of the species depends on the strength of those with vaginas to continue to show their great strength in giving birth, then this phrase must surely define a person of tremendous strength!

I am not going to get into a "male/female and who's stronger" thing--I think everyone knows what I meant.

Loosen your belt, and lighten up.

I love the female gender.

How about he has no balls-does that make your bleeding, feminist heart happier?

In no way did I offend the female by calling Wunsch a pussy, but you sure offended the male in your post.

NO, no, no!  It's not ABs!  It's plate appearances.  he has 535 right now.  He needs 40 more to reach the clause.  12 games left.  He needs no more than 3 per game to not reach the goal.  I wouldn't be surprised if they held him out when he nears it so he won't get that mark, hell, isn't that the Comiskey way?

"574 is NOT 575, Jose....."

:lol:

PLAY IT, NANCY!

Na Na NA NA

Na Na NA NA.......

JO-SE-EH,

GOODBYE.....

I can't agree with you folks on dissing Jose. It seems that when we are going poorly that we need to find a player to dump on and it's Jose usually. There are plenty of Sox players that one could blame for this season and specifically the last three versus the Twins. I just hope they can regroup and make a comeback on Wednesday and Thursday otherwise our Sox will have a hole in them. Tried to think of a rhyme there but got nothing kind of like the team versus Radke.