9/17/03 GAME THREAD...

Guest hotsoxchick1

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
at least I have a good portion of next year's season tickets paid.

:nono :nono :nono no next year... im gonna be a barons season ticket holder i think..at least they win something more often...... ;)

The Sox lose by 3 yesterday and 2 today, and it feels like we got blown out both games.

I watched the game on ESPN2 and had to log on to read the posts from game thread. The offensive display by the Sox has to be one of the most pathetic I have seen in a long time. I don't even know where to start. I am probably most disappointed in Frank Thomas. Mr. "I am going for more power" keeps popping up or grounding out. I see his average at .260 and maybe a point lower now. He hasn't done much the last few games, but then again not many of the players have. My only hope is that Colon can step up tomorrow and at least bring us back to 1 1/2 out. Anything can happen after all ...

I can admit defeat now.  This team has killed him throughout the season, and now Im finally coming to grips with it.  Admit it people, these b****es called the Sox are finally overcomed by their own mediocrity.

I disagree with your last statement.....

The White Sox are a better team than the Twins...... and thats why this is such a dagger in my heart. Minnesota will be lucky to win a game against the spanks.... a team of which beat them 6-0 in the season series.

The White Sox are a better team than the Twins...... and thats why this is such a dagger in my heart. Minnesota will be lucky to win a game against the spanks.... a team of which beat them 6-0 in the season series.

No, the Sox are not a better team than the Twins. More talented, yes, but the Twins are better defensively, hit better in the clutch, and generally just play harder than the Sox do.

I'm so sick of reading s*** like this on this board. The Sox and Twins are .500 this season head-to-head. Minnesota is likely the team that is going to win the AL Central. Therefore..... strap yourself in for this one.....

THE TWINS ARE BETTER!

I'm so sick of reading s*** like this on this board. The Sox and Twins are .500 this season head-to-head. Minnesota is likely the team that is going to win the AL Central. Therefore..... strap yourself in for this one.....

THE TWINS ARE BETTER!

I forget who but someone on espn said...........the better team ALWAYS wins in a 162 game season.......ALWAYS.