ND goes down again

southsider2k5

YEAH GO STATE!!!

Basketball season isn't close cause all the Fab Five troubles. We should be 4-0, damn La Tech. Everyone here expected us to get our asses beat, we still will when we play a bunch of the Big Ten teams, but it's nice to be 3-1 for now. Last year just sucked. Our best offensive player got hurt though, I don't know what his deal is.

Not me, I saw first-hand last year what kind of coach John L. Smith is.

He's doing a good job. We need a guy like him for the Sox. Smith won't let the guys have their name on the back of their jerseys. Also no huge hanging posters at Spartan Stadium of any of the guys. Every year the stars have one of them. There is 2 of the guys this year, but ya can't tell who it is, and what number or anything. You could see the look on his face how excited he was to beat ND too. I like this guy.

I completely agree...

go Florida State!!!

:headbang

Heather, I think you are giving Illinois State more plugs on this board than ISU has gotten anywhere before in history

I try to give my school as much "pub" as I possibly can...The media certainly won't outside here in Bloomington/Normal, since D 1-AA sadly isn't viewed in a very positive light. I just want nothing but the best for the school I have attended for over three years now.

I completely agree...

go Florida State!!!

Yeah, but only one school wears only the words "State" on their high-quality basketball jerseys. Michigan State is State. All others are just sidenotes.

Well the state of Illinois has more people than the state of Michigan, and Illinoisans know ISU as "state," so I don't know what you're talking about! :P

I completely agree...

go Florida State!!!

Yeah, but only one school wears only the words "State" on their high-quality basketball jerseys. Michigan State is State. All others are just sidenotes.

Well the state of Illinois has more people than the state of Michigan, and Illinoisans know ISU as "state," so I don't know what you're talking about! :P

All the University of Illinois kids have a good name for ISU. "I Screwed Up." I have a bunch of friends who go there, but that is rather funny. I am from Illinois too. I always knew it as ISU. I have never heard anyone else call it state.