Robbie- Arbriation?

bo_chi_sox

Will the Sox offer him arbitration?? I sure hope so we can get back the first round pick we gave up in order to get him!! If not its gonna be hard to watch Royce closing for Mets in the not to long furture

If ya kno or heard who we are gonna offer arbritration to post it here and help me out..

GO GO SOX

Of course they won't offer him arbitration. If you do you must offer at least 80% of what he made last year, which was about $8MM. So KW would have to offer him over $6MM, which Robbie would take and we are stuck with the contract and no draft pick. Even KW is not that dumb.

Forget the draft pick; it's gone, we gave Ring away for very little. Same scenario for Everett, just higher numbers.

Will the Sox offer him arbitration?? I sure hope so we can get back the first round pick we gave up in order to get him!! If not its gonna be hard to watch Royce closing for Mets in the not to long furture

If ya kno or heard who we are gonna offer arbritration to post it here and help me out..

GO GO SOX

There are no better words to sum up this situation than those of Ken Harrelson:

HE GAWN!!!!

So when he and Everett leave we will get a draft pick?

No, the only way to receive draft pick compensation is if you offer them arbitration. In the cases of Everett and Alomar, they would likely accept it (cause they would get at the very worse a 20% pay cut) which would still make them incredibly overpaid.