Intimidators Set Roster

Heads22

Just to set the record straight on all this, I thought I would take away the speculation and give you guys the down and dirty. We are stacked here in Kann. Our rotation is Miller, Tisch, Me, Haigwood and Rodriguez. In my opinion it has to be one of the strongest rotations top to bottom in the minor leagues...Kelly was a 6th rounder out of Pepperdine, he will rotate with Brandon Bounds at 1st base this season...John Russ out of Frank Phillips JC and the 8th rounder last year had shoulder surgery at the beginning of ST and rather than going through rehab decided to retire, so as of right now he is no longer with the organization...Rodriguez missed last season with an elbow injury not shoulder, from the start of ST it hurt him and continued all year, it was a frayed ligament and no surgery was required, he is in great shape now and his arm is as healthy as ever...Haigwood blew out his knee last year in an extended ST game and missed all year, he is fully healthy now and is poised to have a great year, he has some of the filthiest stuff in the organization.

Good luck this year McCarthy! :headbang

I'll definitely be paying more attention to the sox minor leagues than ever before due to my discovery of Soxtalk and Future Sox and now White Sox Central. I look forward to hearing what you guys have to say throughout the season.

Just to set the record straight on all this, I thought I would take away the speculation and give you guys the down and dirty. We are stacked here in Kann. Our rotation is Miller, Tisch, Me, Haigwood and Rodriguez. In my opinion it has to be one of the strongest rotations top to bottom in the minor leagues...Kelly was a 6th rounder out of Pepperdine, he will rotate with Brandon Bounds at 1st base this season...John Russ out of Frank Phillips JC and the 8th rounder last year had shoulder surgery at the beginning of ST and rather than going through rehab decided to retire, so as of right now he is no longer with the organization...Rodriguez missed last season with an elbow injury not shoulder, from the start of ST it hurt him and continued all year, it was a frayed ligament and no surgery was required, he is in great shape now and his arm is as healthy as ever...Haigwood blew out his knee last year in an extended ST game and missed all year, he is fully healthy now and is poised to have a great year, he has some of the filthiest stuff in the organization.

Thanks for the scoop B. Go get 'em this year!!! :headbang

Thanks for that info Brandon. Best of luck on your season and thats great news about Rodriguez and Haigwood and horrible news for Russ.

With all those aces, hopefully you all can push and motivate each other (Kind of like Wing and Honel did to each other last year).

Hopefully things work out well for all of ya :cheers