FutureSox Will Be UnderGoing Some Changes

Chisoxfn

The site is going to be moving to a new server in the next few days. I don't expect any down time as I'm doing the move in advance of when the old server contract is up (Going to go to the same people that host Soxtalk). When the site switches over to the new server, then I'm going to begun a redesign process on the site.

I'm not exactly sure what all is going to be changed, but I'm going to try and make it a little better, color wise, and get some more graphics involved. I'm also going to be getting the SoxNet Network involved and some links and story space for WSC, like they do for FutureSox.

Also, part of the renovation will be the completion of player pages and such.

If anyone has anythings they'd like to see improved or added, nows a great time to tune in.

Something that isn't part of the redesign is going to be the beginning of our beat writer coverage of the minor league teams with at least a weekly piece on each affiliate.

I'm gonna work my ass off this weekend (been saying that for a while) and am hoping to release the Top 50 list on Monday.

If things go really well...the top50 may be coming out the same time as the new layout...but I'm crossing my fingers on that. It all depends on how quickly the dns info switches.

I'm going to work on the new look of the site first, then transfer everything over after :)

I'm gonna work my ass off this weekend (been saying that for a while) and am hoping to release the Top 50 list on Monday. 

If things go really well...the top50 may be coming out the same time as the new layout...but I'm crossing my fingers on that.  It all depends on how quickly the dns info switches. 

I'm going to work on the new look of the site first, then transfer everything over after :)

That's it? Just release it? You need to have contests and fan fare. Maybe we can all vote on it, like American Idol? :lol: