DOUBLEM23

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

oh thats right we have a chat room for this kind of stuff.....lol

I GOT THROWN OUT OF THE CHATROOM FOR SAYING "HOW THE f*** ARE YA?!?!? SOME PUSSY MOTHER f***ER ( ILL BET MONEY HE IS A RECENT ADDITION HERE ) REPORTED ME TO ZE FUHRER. I THINK THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE "FREE SPEECH REVOLT" OVER THERE.

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
Originally posted by Cali

But the real question is who is exclusive to soxnet and soxtalk, and who goes both ways?:cool:

Count me in as an exclusive to here:metal

WE ALL KNOW THAT DOUBLEM SWINGS BOTH WAYS. AS FOR ME IM EXCLUSIVE HERE.

:metal EXCLUSIVE :metal

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by LDF

kark its all about who you know and who you blow... and obviously you started at the worng end of the chain.....lol..lol...lol

oh man you are in rare form.

rare form? not me.. im actually well done... its all in the foreplay......lol

oh thats right we have a chat room for this kind of stuff.....lol

I GOT THROWN OUT OF THE CHATROOM FOR SAYING "HOW THE f*** ARE YA?!?!? SOME PUSSY MOTHER f***ER ( ILL BET MONEY HE IS A RECENT ADDITION HERE ) REPORTED ME TO ZE FUHRER. I THINK THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE "FREE SPEECH REVOLT" OVER THERE.

hsc why did you have to do that for.

What? I can't post on *GASP*... TWO *GASP* boards about the Sox? Yes I still post regularly at WSI, but I don't think there's a problem with posting on two different boards. But maybe that's just me.

I'm here to talk about the White Sox... Not start s***... Yeesh.. Nice welcome, though.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol poor nuke.. he gets edited all over the place dont he.....you should have seen us trying to get him back in the chat...the dictator of the room wouldnt budge on the subject though.....

Originally posted by doubleM23

What?  I can't post on *GASP*... TWO *GASP* boards about the Sox?  Yes I still post regularly at WSI, but I don't think there's a problem with posting on two different boards.  But maybe that's just me.

the prob is not that you are posting on 2 boards, as i still in some what not banned condition yet. but you are one of the few who attacked us.

Originally posted by doubleM23What?  I can't post on *GASP*... TWO *GASP* boards about the Sox?  Yes I still post regularly at WSI, but I don't think there's a problem with posting on two different boards.  But maybe that's just me.

If you post here your not "Yet another WSI EXCLUSIVE!"

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by doubleM23What?  I can't post on *GASP*... TWO *GASP* boards about the Sox?  Yes I still post regularly at WSI, but I don't think there's a problem with posting on two different boards.  But maybe that's just me.

????

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

I'm a Sox fan... I'm not a "WSI fan" or a "Soxnet Fan."

lol poor nuke.. he gets edited all over the place dont he.....you should have seen us trying to get him back in the chat...the dictator of the room wouldnt budge on the subject though.....

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. HAD I KNOWN ABOUT IT ID HAVE THANKED YOU SOONER. AT LEAST NOW WE ALL HAVE A PLACE WHERE WE CAN BREATHE & SPEAK OUR MINDS WITHOUT HAVING SOME ASSHOLE MODERATOR SLAP A MUZZLE ON OR BAN US

Guest hotsoxchick1

awe nuke no thanks needed... you know we cant have a good chat session without you there... who would ask the timeless question...HOW THE f*** ARE YA??? if not you ???? thats a responisbility i dont think i can take on ......lol

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. HAD I KNOWN ABOUT IT ID HAVE THANKED YOU SOONER. AT LEAST NOW WE ALL HAVE A PLACE WHERE WE CAN BREATHE & SPEAK OUR MINDS WITHOUT HAVING SOME ASSHOLE MODERATOR SLAP A MUZZLE ON OR BAN US

and just imagine that you didn't have to kiss ass or suck up or anything else to stay in the in crowd.

Guest hotsoxchick1

what do you think hes doin now ldf????? lmao.. and it feels good too.....lol.... only jokin nuke..... your a good man baby.......

what do you think hes doin now ldf????? lmao.. and it feels good too.....lol.... only jokin nuke..... your a good man baby.......

oh nuke say it isn't so nuke. you can't let her get away with that.

as i am quitely stirring the pot. :)

What?  I can't post on *GASP*... TWO *GASP* boards about the Sox?  Yes I still post regularly at WSI, but I don't think there's a problem with posting on two different boards.  But maybe that's just me.

I'm here to talk about the White Sox...  Not start s***... Yeesh.. Nice welcome, though.

Everyone's welcome here whether they are exclusive or not. This is a fun place to post thanks to everyone thats hear and its only going to get better.

We not only have some of the most knowledgeable Sox fans but we also have great comedians and have a blast no matter what.

Originally posted by LDF

the prob is not that you are posting on 2 boards, as i still in some what not banned condition yet. but you are one of the few who attacked us.

Guys, I don't know what happened with Doublem and some of you all, but hey, he's posting here and this is a place where everyones welcome. Hopefully everyone can let by gones by bygones and enjoy talking Sox baseball or whatever the heck else you want to.