New Posters

LDF

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the welcome. Ive been posting since thursday the 27th of march and I am already addicted. this forum is great. Second, the Hawks suck but I still like them (I am sorry to say). Third, does anyone here live in Chicago? If so where. I Live on the South-East side. I plan on going to a bunch of Sox games! Just want to help out with the re-signing of Buehrle and Colon.  ;) Is anyone here a different religion or race. I am Serbian. You know, the country the U.S. bombed in 99'. THAT SUCKED!

No, we are all white Christians here. Sorry bud.

Poor Serbia. :)

i am half breed apache and spanish.

born and raised in chicago. 24th and calfornia.

Isnt there a penatentiary or something on 25th and California?

Is anyone here a different religion or race. I am Serbian. You know, the country the U.S. bombed in 99'. THAT SUCKED!

First off..... I guess the bombing-run in Kosovo in '99 was for the betterment of the Serbian people because I didn't hear jack-s*** from any-f***ing-body when the US and Bill Clinton bombed them. Having said that.....

I'm Polish, Irish, Scottish, Ukranian, and..... GOD HELP ME..... :puke French. Live in Tinley Park right now but grew up on 61st and Kilbourn in Chicago's SouthSSSSSIIIIIDDDDDEEEEE!!!!!

Is anyone here a different religion or race. I am Serbian. You know, the country the U.S. bombed in 99'. THAT SUCKED!

First off..... I guess the bombing-run in Kosovo in '99 was for the betterment of the Serbian people because I didn't hear jack-s*** from any-f***ing-body when the US and Bill Clinton bombed them. Having said that.....

I'm Polish, Irish, Scottish, Ukranian, and..... GOD HELP ME..... :puke French. Live in Tinley Park right now but grew up on 61st and Kilbourn in Chicago's SouthSSSSSIIIIIDDDDDEEEEE!!!!!

Hey is there still a Mickeys gyros restaurant in Tinley park?

Yep. On Oak Park Ave between 174th and 175th Sts.

Yep. On Oak Park Ave between 174th and 175th Sts.

Damn, I worked there many years ago.

WELCOME ABOARD SS2K3

for those who don't know, he is from the ESPN boards and is one of the better/smarter posters around.

Hey Molto, do I know you from the ESPN board, or are you just a reader over there? :huh:

I'm Mario Scalise, I go by rio255 on ESPN.

Hey Killa, I'm part Scottish as well! :headbang

We should hook-up and make part Scottish babies :headbang

We should hook-up and make part Scottish babies :headbang

the possibilities are unbound!!!