Tickets still available?

southsider2k5

OK who hasn't bought their tickets yet?  We need to sell this thing out and steal some headlines.  Every ticket the Sox can sell this year is another chance of us being able to resign guys like Bartolo and Maggs long term. :bringit

about 6k last i heard yesterday...

OK who hasn't bought their tickets yet?  We need to sell this thing out and steal some headlines.  Every ticket the Sox can sell this year is another chance of us being able to resign guys like Bartolo and Maggs long term. :bringit

Opening day isn't sold out yet?

OK who hasn't bought their tickets yet?  We need to sell this thing out and steal some headlines.  Every ticket the Sox can sell this year is another chance of us being able to resign guys like Bartolo and Maggs long term. :bringit

The casual baseball fan wants nothing to do with the upper deck (only seats left). Granted, I'm a diehard Sox fan, so it doesn't matter to me where I sit. Me and Guido had..... LITERALLY..... Uecker seats for one of the Sox/Cubs games in 2000. Until the problem with the upper deck is addressed, the only games that will sell out to a casual fan base are specific single games (Cubs and playoffs-if applicable), the special event games (ie, the AllStar Game), and the occasional game against the Yankees or Red Sox.

Guest hotsoxchick1

The casual baseball fan wants nothing to do with the upper deck (only seats left). Granted, I'm a diehard Sox fan, so it doesn't matter to me where I sit. Me and Guido had..... LITERALLY..... Uecker seats for one of the Sox/Cubs games in 2000. Until the problem with the upper deck is addressed, the only games that will sell out to a casual fan base are specific single games (Cubs and playoffs-if applicable), the special event games (ie, the AllStar Game), and the occasional game against the Yankees or Red Sox.

your right there killa......... wont sell out the ud unless its to silly scrub fans who dont know the difference................or are too drunk to care......... :D