Sox on the Web??

Gldfinger5

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 07:06 PM)
Yeah, is that site legal?  Maybe it just links to the WMVP feeds that black out when necessary.

It's just links to the radio feeds of affiliates that don't turn off the feed during games.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 08:14 AM)
If I had speakers/sound card at work, I'd get it in a heartbeat.

If it has a CD drive it should have a headphone jack. I think it would work, with like walkman headphones, even without a sound card.

Someone who knows more about computers than I please check me.

You could always try it out on one links in this thread first.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 09:11 AM)
$14.95 for a year is a huge steal.  I signed up for it at the beginning of spring training.

as did i.

15 bucks for an entire season of listening to just about any game you want live.

can't really beat that.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 09:25 PM)
Would I be able to listen to it from Northern Iowa? I know it's blacked out up here for the TV one.

I think it's nationwide since its through the internet. If you're not sure I think they explain it further on their website.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 09:35 PM)
I think it's nationwide since its through the internet.  If you're not sure I think they explain it further on their website.

Alright, I probably won't get it since I have to work in the summer anyways. But thanks.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)
I think it's nationwide since its through the internet.  If you're not sure I think they explain it further on their website.

They have to blackout the baseball games because MLB.com has exclusive rights to internet radio broadcasts.

QUOTE(TLAK @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 08:28 PM)
If it has a CD drive it should have a headphone jack.  I think it would work, with like walkman headphones, even without a sound card.

Someone who knows more about computers than I please check me.

You could always try it out on one links in this thread first.

I thought the same thing and tried that when I first got this computer - nothing. It's not a big deal as I am going to have to request a new/better computer soon. With all the programs I need to run at once, this thing (it was someone in customer service's computer prior to being mine) isn't keeping up too well.