Is this real, or a joke?

EvilMonkey

I kinda agree with that site.. not very fair

EDIT: I was making a joke but no one got mad at me so it didnt work :crying so the jig is up.. people who feel like that dont belong to be american residents

Edited by T R U

QUOTE(T R U @ May 2, 2005 -> 10:07 PM)
I kinda agree with that site.. not very fair

if we didn't have any "idiots volunteering for the army", you'd be looking at getting drafted.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 2, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)
if we didn't have any "idiots volunteering for the army", you'd be looking at getting drafted.

dammit! I knew I should have waited a little longer, I jumped the gun... and I thought full time college students couldnt get drafted anyways?

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ May 2, 2005 -> 09:02 PM)
http://www.forsakethetroops.info/index.shtml

I am not sure what to say about this.

I see that insanity and I raise with a "Democrats are more dangerous than Al Qaeda, Nazis, Stalin, etc." :lol:

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/This_Week_Robertson_5_1.mov

We can all come together and laugh at these hilarious hacks. :lol:

That website is just sickening. Joke or not that goes to far. As someone who's dad was a Vietnam Vet I would never ever say something bad about the troops (even if i don't totally agree with why they are over there.) I swear they need to have an IQ test before you can apply to make a site so they can keep these retards off the net.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 2, 2005 -> 09:53 PM)
As it stands now, you just get a deferment until the rest of the semester.

There is no draft........hasn't been one since 1973. Your understanding of the situation is about 32 years out of date.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 2, 2005 -> 11:12 PM)
There is no draft........hasn't been one since 1973.  Your understanding of the situation is about 32 years out of date.

I was speaking of enlisted students going to school -- they get deferred until the end of the semester. Probably should have clarified better (damn finals week is kicking my ass...I've been spending all my damn time working on a set of lesson plans about the Roman Empire -- which is a final for a class I'm in)