Dear Life,

Cerbaho-WG

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 06:59 PM)
Cerb, having gone through this myself - DEFINITELY when the insurance calls you, tell them that you're not feeling well enough to talk at the moment... even if you are.  Let them f***ers stew.

After a couple or three days, then talk to them.

Yeah, the insurance company called me today and I told them how I was feeling: very f***ing sore and my wrists still hurt.

Speaking of accidnets. At my school the other day I am a runner (delivery guy) for the front desk and yesterday some lady came in dropping off her kid and she was walking funny, talking with a slur and 2 people said she smelled like wiskey. They tried to make her not get in the car and the police were coming but she did and proceeded to drive strait forward into the car in front of her.

Turns out she wasnt drunk, she was a diabetic and her blood sugar was 49 which is dangerously low and having a low blood sugar can make you smell like alcohol.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 04:53 PM)
Cerb, I got hit on the 19th of Nov.  Some lady couldn't figure out that a red light means stop & instead thought it meant plow into traffic.  She admitted it was her fault -- my car's target date to have it fixed according to the body shop is Dec. 23 -- the lady who hit me's insurance is paying for it all.  Nailed the back of my car and caused damage that costs about half what I purchased the new car for just a few months before.

Do not just settle for having the car fixed. You have taken a loss in the fact that you now have a once wrecked car which has a lower value than a never wrecked car. I pulled an $600 cash from an insurance company with that piece of logic.