FRIDAY MAY 30TH

Guest hotsoxchick1

Buy a round on me and just send me the bill in KC.

Kidding. Someday I'll buy a round, tho.

hey dont be kidding im sending you the first round bill........... :D

rafa we will have a few beers here for ya ok........ ;) now if you would be so kind to share some of that warm weather with us then we can call things even ok..........lol

Sometimes i envy the cold weather of Chicago, because it's hot all year long in here. Sometimes the rain come but the temperature still continues in the 90s...the winter is coming and the weather will continue to be hot. In Brazil you can drink beer with the age u want...nobody will stop u drink. The law says above 21 here, but nobody respects and the bars sells. What i love in here is the beachs, some wonderfull places in my state.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

do not envy the cold weather.. i would gladly trade you places any day.........as long as you promise i never have to see snow again......... :D i hate the cold weather and soon ill be rid of it for good......moving away is soon on the horizion i think.....its lookin better and better each day........ :D

do not envy the cold weather.. i would gladly trade you places any day.........as long as you promise i never have to see snow again......... :D  i hate the cold weather and soon ill be rid of it for good......moving  away is soon on the horizion i think.....its lookin better and better each day........ :D

Too much heat is boring and too much cold too....BRazil is a great country to live, the weather, the people...but we have a lot of disgrace in here.

BTW, come in here to know the country and the beachs, i know for sure that all of u would like it. :D :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

im thinking i would rather come down there for one of those festivals they have like mardi gras........now that looks like a good time..........of course the beaches wouldnt be a bad idea as well.... im thinking a small house on one is just what i need for retirement........ :D

im thinking i would rather come down there for one of those festivals they have like mardi gras........now that looks like a good time..........of course the beaches wouldnt be a bad idea as well.... im thinking a small house on one is just what i need for retirement........ :D

Make sure you have a guest room!!

Guest hotsoxchick1

steff your welcome down anytime you want...... hell ill give ya my room and sleep on the beach........... ;)

:D ...that's Carnaval. We have this in all the states in Brazil. It's a week of beers and wild things and of course sex all the time :D :D . IT happens in Februay to March in the summer. And the weather is like above 100 all day. If you want to come down here, it would be very easy to you to buy a house, things in here are. 1 dollar = 3 real. With 15.000 dollars u buy a good house in one of the best beaches in my state. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmmm......im rethinking my vacation plans now.... who needs b-ham when i can have rio.......i may take a trip down there in june ......

hmmm......im rethinking  my vacation plans now.... who needs b-ham when i can have rio.......i may take a trip down there in june ......

I don't live in Rio, the place i live is better than Rio. I live in the Northeast the hottest region in Brazil, it's sun all year long. Rio is in Southeast. And Rio is too much dangerous ... the drug dealers is taking control of the city. U got go to Recife=city, Pernambuco=state. That's where i live. :D

Steff is a liar...u will not come here anytime soon. But if u girls want to come i will take ya to the best places and we will have some parties. :D  :D  :D  :headbang

I'm a liar..? :huh:

Care to elaborate on that statement?

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm a liar..?  :huh:

steff i dont think he means it like your takin it.. i think he means it in a joking like we will never go down there......ya know..... ;)

I'm a liar..?  :huh:

steff i dont think he means it like your takin it.. i think he means it in a joking like we will never go down there......ya know..... ;)

Ahhhh...

Forgive me today. I got into an accident yesterday and the MF'ing insurance people are being assholes.

I've got to get a rental TODAY! I have a Sox game to get to damnit!! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
So Steff and HSC, are u girls coming in here some day??? ;)  :D  :D

rafa im comin down for sure.. ill be in touch when and where though ok........promise......if i can get a house on a beach for that cheaply you bet your butt im gonna be down there........

So Steff and HSC, are u girls coming in here some day??? ;)  :D  :D

Jim and I are planning a "major" trip. We haven't had a big vacation since we started building the mansion. Now that it's done we can make some plans. I'm all for taking a trip to Brazil. I watch "Wild on" on E! ;) :headbang :cheers

But to be honest it would not be before at least October. We'll definitely have to keep on top of this.

rafa im comin down for sure.. ill be in touch when and where though ok........promise......if i can get a house on  a beach for that cheaply you bet your butt im gonna be down there........

I told ya it was cheap...with 30.000 dollars you can buy a mansion on the best beach of my state and one of the best in Brazil, Porto de Galinhas. Enter in this site: www.portodegalinhas.com.br. I'm sorry the site is all in Portuguese.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I told ya it was cheap...with 30.000 dollars you can buy a mansion on the best beach of my state and one of the best in Brazil, Porto de Galinhas. Enter in this site: www.portodegalinhas.com.br. I'm sorry the site is all in Portuguese.

ok i picked out my house, thanks for that site..its really beautiful down there.....ill be heading down there around november....its my xmas present to me and the only time my friend can get off work for vacation..... we will be down there to check things out.. now all i have to do is learn a new language and ill be all set... how are they with speaking english down there?? just curious how much trouble ill have with translations and such, should i wait to get down there to exchange money or do it up here before i leave??? wondering........i guess its also safe to assume at that time of year shorts and tank tops and sun dresses are ok.......ill leave my sweaters at home lol.......thanks so much rafa.......what are the schools like? do they have things for teen kids to do down there like little league and such ??? gotta think these things out as well since i have kids.....this is well worth looking into in my opinion........

ok i picked out my house, thanks for that site..its really beautiful down there.....ill be heading down there around november....its my xmas present to me and the only time my friend can get off work for vacation..... we will be down there to check things out.. now all i have to do is learn a new language and ill be all set... how are they with speaking english down there?? just curious how much trouble ill have with translations and such, should i wait to get down there to exchange money or do it up here before i leave??? wondering........i guess its also safe to assume at that time of year shorts and tank tops and sun dresses are ok.......ill leave my sweaters at home lol.......thanks so much rafa.......what are the schools like? do they have things for teen kids to do down there like little league and such ??? gotta think these things out as well since i have kids.....this is well worth looking into in my opinion........

November it´s a great time to come to Porto. Friend??? About speaking portuguese, thta´s a real tough language to learn but you will learn fast, i hope ;) . You will always found someone that know english, dont worry about that, and i can go and meet you and take you to the best places of the beach. B) 1 dollar=3 real, and things in here are too cheap, you can exchange money in the US, but check it out, i dont know for sure about this. Dont worry about sun dresses, you gotta bring all you have. It will be very hot at that time. About school, Porto´s school are bad...public school in Brazil sucks, you gotta put your kid in a private school and we have a lot of good private schools. Porto is a beach that people just go there to pass the weekends and vacations. The kids in here plays soccer all the time and exist some tournaments.

But, i still dont believe that you are coming in here. :D :D :D

November it´s a great time to come to Porto. Friend??? About speaking portuguese, thta´s a real tough language to learn but you will learn fast, i hope ;) . You will always found someone that know english, dont worry about that, and i can go and meet you and take you to the best places of the beach. B) 1 dollar=3 real, and things in here are too cheap, you can exchange money in the US, but check it out, i dont know for sure about this. Dont worry about sun dresses, you gotta bring all you have. It will be very hot at that time. About school, Porto´s school are bad...public school in Brazil sucks, you gotta put your kid in a private school and we have a lot of good private schools. Porto is a beach that people just go there to pass the weekends and vacations. The kids in here plays soccer all the time and exist some tournaments.

But, i still dont believe that you are coming in here. :D  :D  :D

If you KNOW you are going to go out of the country, I would do a currency exchange ASAP. The Bush admin has all but said they are going to let the dollar devalue against the rest of the worlds currencies. In other words the dollar is going to buy a lot less.

South Sider with some good international insight. The Bush Admin has tacitly agreed to let the dollar devalue. With as weak as the Real has been, I'm not sure if it'll make much of a difference, but I wouldn't be waiting for the Euro or Yen to get cheaper anytime soon. If only China would let the Yuan float... (sorry, its a sickness of mine...)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Do I know this friend?

noooooo, you dont know my friend..... and since when did you take over the job of being my mom and dad???? lol.....i can have friends you dont know or know about.... i believe im old enough.......... :P

rafa ill be in touch when we make final plans and such.. would be cool to meet up with ya.......portuguese huh? how close to spanish is that? i can speak enough of that to get what i need and go where i wanna go.........

noooooo, you dont know my friend..... and since when did  you take over the job of being my mom and dad???? lol.....i can have friends you dont know or know about.... i believe im old enough.......... :P

I was just wondering if it was one of the ladies that came with us to opening day. :usa