'Campus Ladies' on Oxygen

Flash Tizzle

I was browsing Comcast's OnDemand listings earlier this morning and came upon a show on Oxygen called "Campus Ladies." Not expecting much, I clicked on info and read a description of an episode detailing a woman's inability to experience an orgasm. Immediately I became intrigued, and decided to watch it. :D

After viewing the episode, I was surprised--it was actually funny. Definitely not the empowered feminist drivel you may expect from Lifetime.

Another episode available on Comcast was about the two women within the show--both central characters--becoming Lesbians. Equally funny as the inital episode I fiewed. One scene in particular features two friends of supposed lesbians, whom decide to call an add featured within a campus newspaper which claims to "Cure Homosexuality." The person called to respond, when asked about past successes, claims to have cured Karl Rove, Arnold, Kevin Spacey. An Indian kid responds, "I believe Kevin Spacey is back on the wagon." Nothingyou would expect from network comedies.

Yeah, and I know what you're thinking--I AINT WATCHING NO DAMN SHOW ON THAT NETWORK! I'm wouldn't have either before this morning. Trust me, it's funnier than 98% of the supposed comedy shows on TV. If anyone happens to notice it scheduled for time when nothing else in on, consider watching it.

The moment I knew that this show was special was that promo spot when one middle age college student walked in on the other and she was in a leather sling and in all this fetish gear... and the dialogue was "What are you doing?" "I'm in College!"

It's like Strangers with Candy meets Animal House.

QUOTE(bmags @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 03:48 PM)
is there something else you want to tell us f. tizzle?

It's on tonight at 9 pm. Besides that, that's about it.

Should be a nice way to conclude my weekend after returning from a fabulous day of shopping and facial treatments at the local salon.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 09:57 PM)
It's on tonight at 9 pm. Besides that, that's about it.

Should be a nice way to conclude my weekend after returning from a fabulous day of shopping and facial treatments at the local salon.

hahaha, man, i just had to explain to my roommate why i laughed so hard...which was awkward.