Dancing with the Stars

Controlled Chaos

Am I the only guy here who got hooked on that show. That Julianne girl is going to be a star. This is probably just the very beginning of things for her. She's ony 18, but in my non expertise eyes, she had the best choregraphy of any of the pros. Let me also add she is smoking hot. I'm glad her and apolo won. Here's a couple of their dances...

Edited by Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 23, 2007 -> 08:58 AM)
Am I the only guy here who got hooked on that show. That Julianne girl is going to be a star. This is probably just the very beginning of things for her. She's ony 18, but in my non expertise eyes, she had the best choregraphy of any of the pros. Let me also add she is smoking hot. I'm glad her and apolo won.

She already is a star in the dancing world. She is amazing and hot, I agree. I was fine with them or Joey winning. Both danced great. It would have been a joke if Laila won. She was hideous on the dance floor.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 23, 2007 -> 08:58 AM)
Am I the only guy here who got hooked on that show. That Julianne girl is going to be a star. This is probably just the very beginning of things for her. She's ony 18, but in my non expertise eyes, she had the best choregraphy of any of the pros. Let me also add she is smoking hot. I'm glad her and apolo won.

I agree. She was really good and looked like she was having such a good time. It didnt look like a job or performance. When you truely are joyfull in what you are doing, it shines. She is amazingly good looking. Two young people, I am kind of suprised we havent heard rumors of romance between them yet.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ May 23, 2007 -> 09:56 AM)
ITwo young people, I am kind of suprised we havent heard rumors of romance between them yet.

She's engaged, and he's married to his sport.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ May 23, 2007 -> 09:56 AM)
I agree. She was really good and looked like she was having such a good time. It didnt look like a job or performance. When you truely are joyfull in what you are doing, it shines. She is amazingly good looking. Two young people, I am kind of suprised we havent heard rumors of romance between them yet.

Yeah they always had such a great time.

Oh the rumors are out there...especially since she recently called off her marriage. According to her and her husband, it's because she is going on tour and he is finishing dental school, but they are both still very much in love. Who knows, but her fiance better get prepared for her being in the spotlight.

I'm sure she has publicists/agents telling her she needs to strike while the iron is hot. I read she is coming out with a couple singles. If she is even half the singer that she is dancer...look out.

QUOTE(Steff @ May 23, 2007 -> 10:03 AM)
She's engaged, and he's married to his sport.

I agree on him, but she is no longer engaged...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julianne_Hough#Personal

According to People magazine, Julianne has broken off her August 8, 2007 wedding to former dancer Zach Wilson, due to the Dancing with the Stars Tour and his wanting to finish school.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ May 23, 2007 -> 10:07 AM)
I agree on him, but she is no longer engaged...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julianne_Hough#Personal

Ohhh... I did not know that. Well good for her. 18 is too young to get married anyway.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 23, 2007 -> 10:07 AM)
Yeah they always had such a great time.

Oh the rumors are out there...especially since she recently called off her marriage. According to her and her husband, it's because she is going on tour and he is finishing dental school, but they are both still very much in love. Who knows, but her fiance better get prepared for her being in the spotlight.

I'm sure she has publicists/agents telling her she needs to strike while the iron is hot. I read she is coming out with a couple singles. If she is even half the singer that she is dancer...look out.

Thank goodness you're up to date on all this gossip!! ;) :P

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 23, 2007 -> 01:56 PM)
Actually, with all the skimpy outfits and tight bodies, tf there was ever a network show to turn a gay man straight this is it.

The sequel might be called Fixedfront Mountain.

WOW...now THAT was bad.

:bang :bang :lol: