White Sox vs. Indians, 8/08/07 (W)

Brian

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erstad has now stranded 7 runners in his 0-5 night. Great guy to have hitting in the 5 hole.

ah! i see why even the twinks turned him down. i can't wait for '08 when erstad is off the team. he's had a nice career so no love lost. he's lived quite the life, the lucky bastard. but it's time for him to find a new squad.

what's up with these fat headed infielders doing damage against the south siders? Polanco, Perelta, ect. Johnny is lucky he didn't get tossed right there. keep those lips flappin, the home plate ump isn't having none of that Johnny boy.

I don't know what is worse: That the Sox, with all the opportunities they have had, have not won this game yet or that the first-place Indians, with all the opportunities they have had, have not won this game yet.

YEAH BABY!!!!

we're going to win this series!!! buehrle is good as GOLD.

ozzie is loving it up. a couple more of those games like that Uribe, and you might be able to stick around.

steve stone knows his stuff. go white sox go! go white sox go!

Edited by DonnyDevito

the funniest thing of all is Jose Contreras picks up da win, it must be his first W since May. That away boys, let's keep it rolling. Chicago's been playing some great ball since the break.

It may be too late for next year, but everybody realizes Uribe has a ton of talent.

He just hasn't figured it out yet at the plate and it's probably too late for him to do that

as a member of the Sox.

lolz, I love it... one hit, and now Uribe is worth bringing back for next season? That homerun was merely redemption for his 2 errors.

hey man, if you ride that wave of the emotion to dingers and victories anything can happen.

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Aug 8, 2007 -> 11:58 PM)
hey man, if you ride that wave of the emotion to dingers and victories anything can happen.

This surely cannot be Uribe's first ever walk off hit... Glad he hit it and all, but it doesn't make him any better of a baseball player.