Will anything happen tomorrow?

Cali

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by abozichiu

One thing that will happen is several GM's will salivate at the sight of KW and the prospect of being able to rip him off in person rather than over the phone...

lmao aint that the truth.. i heard they gave him his own private booth this year and theres one of those number thingys like they have at the deli..........now serving #..............if any moves are made from us look for a pitcher and catcher to be amoung the first and most likely the only...........but it isnt going to be anyone special..........

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by abozichiu

One thing that will happen is several GM's will salivate at the sight of KW and the prospect of being able to rip him off in person rather than over the phone...

lmao aint that the truth.. i heard they gave him his own private booth this year and theres one of those number thingys like they have at the deli..........now serving #..............if any moves are made from us look for a pitcher and catcher to be amoung the first and most likely the only...........but it isnt going to be anyone special..........

i copuld see the other GM's standing in line...especially pittsburgh's..."whos' got number 1??...i have 26..ill give ya jason kendall if you switch numbers with me"

In my first post in this thread, I was saying that I did not believe that a single trade would be made involving any of the teams in the league.

I was wrong, we got one deal with the Reds and Red Sox.

As for the Sox, I don't see them making any moves throughout the entire meetings.

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh you can count on kw coming home with a has been pitcher and maybe a half washed up catcher.. while only spending the farm and half the 40 man roster on them....lol...........its just his way.........and he wont come back empty handed.....lol

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1oh you can count on kw coming home with a has been pitcher and maybe a half washed up catcher.. while only spending the farm and half the 40 man roster on them....lol...........its just his way.........and he wont come back empty handed.....lol

You'll have to let us know when he's talking to people. So I can feel important.