Bulls @ kings...

qwerty

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really am at the point where losing doesnt bother me all that much.... I dont think we will make the playoffs if we do only be the 8th spot and against Detroit it will be a sweep......

As long as Chandler keeps up his pace and maybe Deng shows a little something something ill be happy. :banghead

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 08:57 PM)
I expect a loss tonight.  Especially since we played last night and they didn't.  I'd love to be proven wrong.

We pretty much got screwed royally this year. We have the most back to back games in the league... in the low twenty range... we also have two or three really long road trips... most teams have about one six game road trip a year.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 09:11 PM)
I really am at the point where losing doesnt bother me all that much.... I dont think we will make the playoffs if we do only be the 8th spot and against Detroit it will be a sweep......

As long as Chandler keeps up his pace and maybe Deng shows a little something something ill be happy.  :banghead

I'm not with that train of thinking. I think making the playoffs is still very important to the growth and development of this team. Sure, will get swept by the Pistons. But the only way to learn how to win in the playoffs is to first be in the playoffs.

The Bulls f***in suck this year. They just ought to throw in the towel now, and hope the Knicks continue to suck. We have their 1st-round draft pick this summer, plus lots of money. In the 2007 draft, as part of the Eddy Curry deal, we can swap picks with them in the 1st-round. I hope we get our own good pick, and the Knicks continue to suck. :bang

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 09:29 PM)
Well,  that depends on who's coming out that year.  lol.  I sure as hell would've liked to have gotten the first pick in 03.

Our draft pick is gonna be right in the same neighborhood if we miss the playoffs or make them and get swept.

And I said last lotto pick

Edited by WHarris1

Well,  that depends on who's coming out that year.  lol.  I sure as hell would've liked to have gotten the first pick in 03.

Sure LeBron dazzels and all, but I'm glad we got Hinrich. Hinrich is a solid shooter, and unlike LeBron, he actually plays defense. Keep in mind, Hinrich was a member of the all-rookie first team that year.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 09:39 PM)
You only see LeBron on the tube, b/c he makes highlight-reel plays. People want to see power jams, alley-oops, these kind of things. I'm glad we have Hinrich

Or because he plays 42 minutes a game shoots 48%... shoots a similar percentage on threes... seven rebounds per game... 6.5 assists per game ( same as hinrich)... he turns it over once more per game but he has the ball in his hands nearly twice per game because of their offense... third in the league per points... 1.63 steals + .88 blocks per game. The dude has an all around game. His defense is not top notch but that is because he gets lazy defensively at times because he goes so hard on the offensive side of the floor.

To say he doesn't play defense is moronic... but you are content with arguably the worst player out of the first seven picks.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 10:46 PM)
He plays defense and LeBron doesn't. If LeBron was halway decent on defense, then I'd take him over Kirk.

Are you high? Lebron is exponentially better and is one of the best players in the league. What don't you like, the 30 points per game, the 7 rebounds, the 6.5 assists, or the 48.4 FG%?

Good lord.

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Feb 9, 2006 -> 09:47 PM)
To say he doesn't play defense is moronic... but you are content with arguably the worst player out of the first seven picks.

I'd take him over Kaman. And you would expect the 7th player picked to be ranked between 5-7 among those players, no?